Describe your average 2 week wait

LaRockera

Reaction score
This is not a symptom thread. I'm interested in finding out what an average luteal phase consists of for each one of you, 'symptoms' aside. In other words, I'm after what's usual for you.

So here is my average 2 week wait.

1. Intermittent twinges in uterus, mostly mild.
2. Creamy/lotiony white/yellowish cm, often abundant. I usually have it from 4dpo till about 12dpo.
3. Have seen ewcm a few times too.
4. Gas.
5. Painful boobs.
6. I sometimes get mild sciatica between pelvis and thigh, thigh, knee and leg, either side.
7. Got one day of brown spotting a day before AF arrives in full force.
8. Unbelievable migraine, usually the day before AF arrives.

How about you, guys? Again, this is not a symptom thread. I'm just interested to see and compare, as sometimes we may get paranoid about things only to find out they're normal. Respectively, if something does not seem normal (although it may be) we can ask our gyno a question for peace of mind.:winkwink:

Omg, I feel like you copied my symptoms from when I was pregnant with my son!! It's the same!! You definitely sound pregnant sweetie :)

I'm only 2dpo and the only 3 things I have right now are:

1. headache
2. fluid coming out down there constantly
3. bb's hurt/right "nip" burning/pinchy feeling

But I'm early and this could just be post-ovulation symptoms.

Omg, I feel like you copied my symptoms from when I was pregnant with my son!! It's the same!! You definitely sound pregnant sweetie :)

Thanks for the encouragement. :flower: Unfortunately what I've just described is my average, usual, common 2 week wait, 11 cycles now. :nope:

Well usually a few days past OV I have nothing big other then a wet feeling which I have this cycle as well.

Then from about 5 dpo-11 dpo I have slight cramping and aching I have had this since the MC last year. I use to cramp for a fewa days a week before and then stop a few days before and then the day of.

Also it seems like I always get a headache a day or two before I start and boobs get bigger but not crazy big just swollen almost and a little sensative. I have also been spotting usually the day before an actual flow starts which again is something new since the MC.

Oh boy, I've had lots of practice! Both when I had my early m/c and other months:

1. Heavier creamy cm a few days after ovulation
2. Somewhat sore boobs, not too bad. Feel bigger though
3. Gas!!!
4. Bloating
5. Some moodiness that comes and goes
6. Low sex drive
7. Some light cramps sometimes a 'twitch' or two

Hope that helps

Hiya I'm in my 2ww but never had a proper cycle so as I think I ovulated thus cycle on Coimbatore been watching out for symps

So far for me

Gas
Creamy cm
Head aches

Jjar ny oh has low count may I ask what your dhs count was along with what your fs advised? We have not had much info x

Hiya I'm in my 2ww but never had a proper cycle so as I think I ovulated thus cycle on Coimbatore been watching out for symps

So far for me

Gas
Creamy cm
Head aches

Jjar ny oh has low count may I ask what your dhs count was along with what your fs advised? We have not had much info x

Good luck. :flower:

Send me a pm with your husband's results. Mine had two already so I've educated myself on all things sperm-analytical. :haha:

So far for me

Gas
Creamy cm
Head aches

Hi- my hubby's SA showed about 9 Million. Not terrible, but not great either. However, all three IUI's we've had his count was only 7.5 million and the doc said it wasn't that great. However, I did have two chemical pregnancies in the last 6 months, one naturally, and one while undergoing iui treatment, so who knows!! I'm on Clomid and they give me a hormone trigger shot 36 hours before my IUI so it forces ovulation.
Hope that helps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->