Desperado is now desperate,

Despie, I so wish I could give you the answers you deserve.

I so hope you can get answers from your gynaecologist. I think they need to screen you for auto-immune issues as isn't rheumatoid arthritis an auto-immune disease?

I've read royal jelly and co enzyme q10 are good for eggs :) but there is only so much we can do unfortunately :nope:

Loads of :hugs: coming you way

The 5mg of folic acid ,75 mg of aspirin and vit b6 and progesterone pessaries all prescribed by my doc then the heparin which is also a blood thinner by my gynae ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry desperado :hugs: I really really hope you can get some answers to your questions. Sorry I'm not much help......sending you love & :hug:

I'm sorry desperado :hugs: I really really hope you can get some answers to your questions. Sorry I'm not much help......sending you love & :hug:

Please don't say that ,each and every one of u give me the hope every day to carry on ,u all help me in a different way ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Desperado, I hope you find the answers you need.

Hey honey, i really think the RA could be a problem, i had an uncle with that issue and its amazing how much your body attacks itself. I would have them check out the auto immune disorders, also have you had your thyroid checked? I have been reading alot about thyroid problems, and that even when the doctor says its in range it could be too high, also i was told to have my T4 Free cells checked, as that could be a problem with the thyroid. For me we have lost 4 little ones, but unlike you for some reason i cannot get pg on my own, i have only been able to do it with IUI, which makes no sense. I am thinking about seeing a different RE, the one i went to before really only cared about their numbers, and not doing what was right for me. Its great that you have a wonderful OB. Sending you all kinds of love and hugs!!

:hugs::hugs:Onmymind,thank u lovely,u are always so informative and sweet with me ,u really are an amazing girl,I hope u get some answers too Hun,am going to add those blood tests to my list u suggested,at this rate they will be taking about 8 pints of blood lol,but it will be so worth it if just one comes back positive ,:hugs::hugs:

Despie....this website seems like a wonderful resource.....

https://natural-fertility-info.com/preventing-miscarriage

Fertility Enzyme Therapy
For recurrent pregnancy losses caused from either immunological response or blood clotting, Fertility Enzyme Therapy may be an affective option. In a five year study women who had experienced a recurrent miscarriage due to immunological response (more than 30% of miscarriages) were put on a systemic enzyme supplement before and during there pregnancies(6). 79% of the women carried out their pregnancies to term and gave birth to healthy babies. This is an amazing discovery. The only options available before this study were anti-immunological agents similar to the type used in transplant patients, but most doctors will not use them due to there toxicity during pregnancy. Fertility Enzyme Therapy is a major part of a miscarriage prevention support program.

:hugs::hugs:Onmymind,thank u lovely,u are always so informative and sweet with me ,u really are an amazing girl,I hope u get some answers too Hun,am going to add those blood tests to my list u suggested,at this rate they will be taking about 8 pints of blood lol,but it will be so worth it if just one comes back positive ,:hugs::hugs:

Awww thank you honey, i just pray every day for everybody on here, i want to see all of us happy and holding our little ones. My heart just breaks for you, and i just want to give you a big hug!!

Awww thank you honey, i just pray every day for everybody on here, i want to see all of us happy and holding our little ones. My heart just breaks for you, and i just want to give you a big hug!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

The fact that you can get pregnant means that there is something medical causing your losses hun. I really hope that they do every test they have to get to the bottom of the issue.

:dust:

Desperado, have just posted on your other thread, only just seen you lost your little one. I'm so sorry.

Little bit about me to help give you some advice

I'm 42, 2kids, no probs conceiving or hanging on to them. Then had mc in january. Utterly devastated, didn't think I would ever have mc. Started reading up on fertility and got myself worried about my age (didn't realise I was an old bird until I started reading) So booked in to see fertility Dr. AMH was low 5.53. She advised ivf and also told me to start taking omega3,6,9. It is supposed to help egg quality by stopping environmental DNA damage to the egg when it is growing. She said to take a good quality one. So I use paradox, can buy it in Boots. I also took Royal jelly. I had ivf, and they hoped to get 5 eggs. I got 8 eggs and 5 of them fertilised. THey were all really good quality, embryologist and consultant were amazed how good they were. MY consultant is sure it is to do with omega3,6,9. But my lining hasn't been very thick since my mc and i'm sure that's why my ivf didn't work. So I went to acupuncturist (proper chinese man, needs interpreter) He said my womb isn't ready for a baby yet. It hasn't healed properly from mc. He has told me not to get pg for next 3 months. I have to take this disgusting tea and have acu once a week to improve the lining to womb and get everything ready for a successful pg. Of course I cant tell you if any of this works yet but it gives me hope. Western medicine cant do anything about my lining but chinese medicine claims it can, so i'm going with it.
sorry about the essay and it wasn't meant to be me me me, but wanted to share my experiences with you and hope that it may give you some ideas to follow on with. Good luck hunni xx

The fact that you can get pregnant means that there is something medical causing your losses hun. I really hope that they do every test they have to get to the bottom of the issue.

:dust:

Thanks Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

A friend of mine on another pg site, had recurrent mc's (8). She's now been put on progesterone suppositories as soon as she got pg and has managed to get to 12 weeks now, which is the furthest she's got with each mc. You could ask your Dr about that. xx

Donna thanks for sharing your story,that why I posted this thread to hear others stories and to get some advice :hugs::hugs: wish u loads of luck for a sticky bfp,got the royal jelly in and I am def gonna get the paradox,sounds really useful ,:hugs::hugs:Thanks again lovely,xxxxxxxxxxx

A friend of mine on another pg site, had recurrent mc's (8). She's now been put on progesterone suppositories as soon as she got pg and has managed to get to 12 weeks now, which is the furthest she's got with each mc. You could ask your Dr about that. xx

Thanks again ,I was using them for a while,have some up the stairs but the doc had me taking them from cd1- ovulation ,not in pregnancy,:hugs::hugs:That's fab news for your friend ,well done .love to hear success stories,xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->