Desprate for 2013 Rainbow

2013myyear

Desperately trying
Reaction score
Hey sorry if this is the wrong place but I'm not gonna lie as a newer member id love to be able to talk to women in the same situation but all the groups seem well founded and I don't really wanna interrupt that so I'm wondering is there any other newbies or anyone who would like to join a group for getting rainbow baby in 2013 :)
Id love to be able to talk to you all xxxx

2013myyear - TTC ASAP!!

I'll join! I felt like I would be intruding on the other groups, so this works out perfect!
Tell me about yourself?

Hey ill keep it as short as I can lol!
I'm 25 my oh is 24 (he has 3 children already)
We've been trying for nearly 3 years
Sadly 5 BFPs have become 5 MC's :-(
The most recent being last week but straight back to TTC for us determined is my middle name lol!!
Yourself?? Xx

I am 24, so is my dh. We don't have any children yet. I have had one mc a little over a year ago. This is our first month TTC. Have you looked into why you are mcing? I read after you have three they can research it.

I've been very naive over it all but am due in doctors tomorrow to finally get some answers :) I do have journal which your more than welcome to take a look at linked in my sig as my rant and rambles lol! Xx
Sorry for your loss Hun :hug:
Fingers crossed first months a charm for you xxxxx

Thanks! Fx you will get a bfp that leads to a healthy pregnancy! I hope things go well at the Dr tomorrow. Good luck!

Thank you :)
So if you don't mind me asking do you chart or anything? Xx

I have always charted my period, so i just assumed that my ovulation was 14 days before. But this cycle I have felt like I ovulated both early, and late. So I am thinking maybe I should start trying to chart. Do you?

I used to then stopped because it was becoming to stressful for me my cycles are all over the place but on one 30 day cycle I Od 5 days before i should have so I suppose every woman is different xxx

That is kind of what I am worried about. I don't want to become stressed about it. But if I could find that it was as regular as af then that would be great to know.

Drs been and done what a confusing day it's been , I finally got a woman dr who understands me and is going to help me :)
She took bloods , booked me a scan and asked for weekly appointments to help progress me were discussing medication next week :)

Then this afternoon she phoned back to say she rushed my blood results through (there's a hospital next to my surgery) and my HCG levels have risen since Thursday when they said empty sac so she's booked me for an emergency scan 9am in morning xxx

Does that mean you may not have had a mc? Sorry, I am a little confused.
So great that you have a dr who is so willing to help!

To be honest I'm really not sure I'm hoping they've made a mistake but there's been a lot of blood :-( sounds like it could be something wrong if I'm honest :-(
And I'm very happy with doctor now thank god xx

So tomorrow they will do a scan to see why your levels have risen?

oh man, another day of waiting! you should plan something fun for today to get your mind on other things.

It's 6.30pm here now the OH has just cooked me dinner bless him xxxx

Sounds like you have a great oh! Oh, good, I am glad that gives you less time to wait!

He truely is amazing xx
How you feeling today Hun? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->