Desprate for 2013 Rainbow

I'm feeling pretty good. Was crampy yesterday. Had some bloody discharge today. Made me wonder about whether or not I am really ovulating when I think I am.

I will. Thanks. My husband is stressed about having a baby, so if I do get a bfn it will just give him more time to get ready. Is your oh ready and excited?

Is has 3 girls already that live with us but his more excited than me some days lol! Xxx

That is great! Are you hoping for another girl, or for a boy to mix things up?

We'd both love a boy but whatever we have will be our miracle :) xxx

Af is supposed to come on the 7th of April. I figure I will test then. Do you like to test early or wait?

Personally I'm impatient if I feel like I'm getting symptoms I test lol xxxx

I have only tested once, and wasn't ttc, so didn't think to until AF was late. How early can you test and get a real result?

Ive heard up to a week before AF but I'm not sure i know 7 days after O day should be okay xxx so I think it varies on cycle length xxx

Hmmm... So I could technically test next week? I may just do that. Guess I should wait and see if I have any symptoms first though. lol

I either did friday or yesterday. not really sure which.

Hey Hun nothing conclusive scan showed nothing it seems they can rule out ectopic because of the pain levels so am on daily bloods for a while to keep eye on HCG levels then re scan at end of week xxx

I'm sorry. That is disapointing. You holding up ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->