Desprate to do a test

Niamh22

Reaction score
Ahh im driving myself mad. im 8 or 9 dpo which is crazy as mc started 2 weeks ago today. cant stop symptom spotting have tests in the car taking a lot of willpower not to get one. i have never wanted to test early but im so so desperate to have caught straight away i think i have gone mad!

I know how you feel 100%!!! I was desperate to get straight back to testing lol. I am going to take a test in the morning. I had a MMC 8th Jan. So fingers crossed. It is funny how crazy you get overr wanting to pee on a stick lol.

Im going to try to wait it out til next weekend which is nearly 2 wks away ah i will be twitching like a mad woman by then! lol

I spent £3 and got 25 off ebay, so I can just test every morning. Hey it is my little feel good, I don't smoke, drink, and we have stopped eating all junk food. So this is how I treat myself now. lol.

are you doing a test today then? I gave up smoking and haven't had a drink since my bday in November but not so good on the junk food i still like my crisps. I have left my tests in the car OH at work so no temptation will leave them till next weekend

you girls are definitely stronger than i am...atleast you made it past 7dpo....i am only on 2dpo and already have an urge to test haha! this is going to be a long 2ww!

hope you girlies get your bfp!

yes it is i'm just symptom spotting all looking good so far, feel like i did with my daughter and that was a good pg. My nails are really strong normally have brittle ones but as soon i found out i was pg with her i noticed they were really strong so taking it as another good sign

Well no need to test now AF came this morning. Well now I get to start again.

Oh sorry hope this cycle next is the 1 for you x

sorry :hugs:

praying for a :bfp: for your next cycle!

have you tried the sperm meets the egg? it worked for me last cycle, but didn't stick :cry:. i'll find out if it works again in about 11 days.

don't give up hope!

Aww I am sure it will be we are pretty good at getting BFP quick lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back