Determined to get fit while WTT or TTC after MC??

Fizzio

Mummy to one of each :)
Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone wants to join me in my quest to get fit??? I'm WTT after a MMC and will be TTC again once first AF has put in appearance.

The whole being pregnant and then the trauma of the MMC has left my fitness levels in an appalling state and in a bid to be positive I am determined to get myself fit while waiting for my next BFP.

Anyone with me??? Come and share your thoughts, exercise tips, motivational tips etc??

My first thing is to cure myself of my new found addiction to Mini Eggs!! :haha:

Hey Fizzio.

Yep, I'm with you, my skin is awful and I've put on too much weight after my latest loss, ectopic :( lost my tube so I've not been exercising.
Now I think I am just using it as an excuse and have become a bit of a couch potato, so yes, I def want to get fit.
I am on cycle day 2 and ttc this month, so 1st step, no wine, then I need to cut out the chocs and get on that treadmill.
Mini eggs are evil lol...

I'll join you :thumbup: I soooooooo need to get fit :cry:
The first thing I need to give up is sweet things, I'm totally addicted to chocolate & cakes :shrug:

I'm with you girls too... not just yet, I'm still liking my crisps and pizza... but not as much as I used to! All in moderation. I only miscarried a couple of weeks ago, but we're WTT once my cycles kick in again and waiting to practise :mrgreen: once the bleeding stops... I'm sure thats the best excercise a girl can get :mrgreen: Looking for an excercise class to join too... and when we do start trying I'll get off the wine again :wine:

If you want to buddy up with me and chat about stuff then please message me. xxx

No Mini Eggs yet today :) and a walk in the sun when home from work :)

ericacaca - I too am enjoying my crisps too but now trying to avoid. It is nearly 3 weeks since I found out about my MMC and I am hoping focusing my emotion into exercise and a healthy diet will be a positive distraction. You keep enjoying your comfort food til you're ready xx

Hey fizzio, what a gr8 thread. Im with you on this one. :thumbup:

I had a late loss, still got a bit of a bump and defo want to get fit for my next pg. I am still waiting on AF too. X

No Mini Eggs again today :happydance: BUT no exercise :nope: AND 2 packets of crisps :dohh:

Roll on a better day tomorrow. How are the rest of you doing?

xx

Great thread Fizzio! I remember you from the miscarriage thread. I am really sorry :hugs:. I had my ERPC on 3 March and have been feeling generally blobby, fabby and spotty ever since. It is a great idea to get a fitness support group going and I'd love to join.

My workplace has corporate membership at a gym, so I am going to meet with them on Tuesday next week and hopefully sign up so that I can go swimming a few times a week.

I am also starting taking lots of supplements/vitamins. I heard that Royal Jelly is good for reproductive health, and also has anti-ageing properties - so I have invested in some of that, as well as some Vit C and Zinc, as I seem to have had a series of colds and chest infections for the last six months. For me, I think there is a real psychological benefit - it feels like I am doing something to get my life back on track after what has been a really hard couple of months. When I was pregnant my immune system conked out completely, and even though I was only 9 weeks when I found out about the MMC, I still had put on a few pounds :wacko:. My skin has also been HORRIBLE. Ever since I came off the pill before Christmas, spots have been breaking out across my forehead and jaw line. I just feel that I need to get myself physically back on track. I have had a haircut today, and bought some nice new underwear, and am generally feeling a bit better. I am with you all the way on the new fitness regime! :hugs:

securegal - mu ERPC was on 4th March for MMC so we are very nearly in the same place. I had thought I was either 11 or 15 weeks as had really light period in December which I now think might have been implantation bleeding. So sorry you had to walk this journey too We are WTT until after first AF - how about you?

Anyway welcome to the get fit club. It's been a rubbish day for me today but hopefull will just be a minor hiccup. I with you on the feeling wobbly, flabby front and yes would love to feel fabby!!

This thread is running in 2 places now and as there are more people on it on the TTC after a loss section, do you want to all move over there? It was my mistake not really knowing where best to run it - sorry! All this stuff is new to me but so glad I found you all.

Here's where we are over there:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/567285-anyone-want-join-me.html

it's called anyone want to join me. See you there xx

Oooh Oooh Can I join you lovely ladies?!

I had a MC in february, was overweight before that and started up a major fitness regime only to find out I was pregnant. I've let myself well and truley go, bad skin, bad posture through weight gain etc and just generally feeling crappy with my appearance :(

I have a crosstrainer so will be getting myself back on that, also I highly recommend ZUMBA!! excellent workout and so fun, and the great thing is thanks to youtube you don't have to join any classes :)

I had a MC in february, was overweight before that and started up a major fitness regime only to find out I was pregnant. I've let myself well and truley go, bad skin, bad posture through weight gain etc and just generally feeling crappy with my appearance :(

I have a crosstrainer so will be getting myself back on that, also I highly recommend ZUMBA!! excellent workout and so fun, and the great thing is thanks to youtube you don't have to join any classes :)

Hee hee, I plan to watch loads of youtube and get practising the moves before I join a class so I don't look a prat working out all the moves first time! :)

Hee hee, I plan to watch loads of youtube and get practising the moves before I join a class so I don't look a prat working out all the moves first time! :)

Ericaca - come join us in the TTC after loss forum. The thread was in two places and have tried to put in just one place. Link is in my post at the bottom of page 1 of this thread xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->