Devastated to be back in wtt!

RK I'm not on as much as I used to be, and don't really post anywhere, but still have a look in wtt now and again. It's hard to know where I fit in.. I'm wtt but then i'll be ttc, for no 1 but not like the first time, in that I'm not really expecting it to happen quickly if at all.

I used to always go back and look for the old thread, but it seemed folk had moved on. I do think about you girls though.

That makes sense that you'd want to talk about your loss. No rules about grief, my tuppence though be gentle with yourself and give yourself time.

I don't mean by that time before you start ttc, only you'll know when it's right, but doesn't mean you stop hurting from the loss of this baby.

Thinking of you RK and hope your days are ok ones xx

You know I think this is a lovely place for women at whatever stage, there's the girl sanctuary and all the general forums and things.
But I do know what you mean, I stopped coming on as much because of feeling i didn't know where to post but I did miss it.
Xx

You're right RK, there are so many places in the forum to be.

I've been thinking of you over the last days, hope you're ok.

There's not much happening with me... Working and seeing my nieces xx

I'm actually feeling ok, with the exception of the odd tummy ache. Everything is nearly over and my pregnancy tests are really really faint again.
Xx

RaspberryK, I'm with you! Had a D&C at 8 weeks... :(
Now the doctors suggest that we wait 5-6 cycles and be prepared physically and emotionally. Hope to TTC again in august.

RaspberryK, I'm with you! Had a D&C at 8 weeks... :(
Now the doctors suggest that we wait 5-6 cycles and be prepared physically and emotionally. Hope to TTC again in august.

That's a long time! The doctors here said no need to wait at all...
Dh and I have been having discussions and we are in between wtt and ntnp. Neither of us are entirely sure what we should do for the best.
Xx

I want my body to rest a little... So I'm ok with waiting... Though I'm starting to feel old and it scares me. I will be 28 in summer. :(

You're not old! I'm not far behind you at all. I initially thought I wanted to ttc immediately but then realised I'd have been pregnant for a full year with no break.
I think it's highly unlikely that I'll get pregnant as dh working nights all month and we've only dtd once since the miscarriage.
We have a lot of things we would like to do with the house and sell it for more room which I've admitted would be easier to do before having another.
Xx

I suffered a MC almost 2 weeks ago :/ it's been devastating. Were waiting until May/June to try... So I completely understand love.

Thank you.
It's so hard!
I just worry that if I'm not pregnant before my edd I'm going to Spiral into a deep depression xx

Hey RK,

Just wanted to send hugs in your direction and let you know I was thinking about you. I can't say I know what you're going through, but I know that when you're grieving there can be good days and bad days.... hoping you're ok :hugs:

Thank you!
I've had a few down days but I'm mainly ok - right now just frustrating wtt etc.
I'm hoping I'll be fine though.
Xx

Glad to hear you're doing ok. Yeah it must be difficult making a decision and knowing what's right.

I don't even know what I want with ttc anymore! I think I'm about to start my last pack of pills, then gonna take some pre-natal vitamins and wait for August for ttc

Hey that's exciting, it's been a long old wait for you!
For me I don't think it's helping that I don't really know when to expect af.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"