Devastated

ttc3

Reaction score
Today I am 12 weeks and as a treat I booked myself in for a private nuchal screening scan.

As soon as the doctor put the scanner on my stomach she said "it's bad news I'm afraid.... There's no heartbeat...."

My baby's heart stopped at 7wks 6days. I have no cramping bleeding or anything. I have pregnancy symptoms. But obviously I'm not pregnant anymore...

I've been told to wait a week before going to the hospital. Is this normal? How can I go through a week feeling like this?

So so upset.

Massive hugs chick...really sorry for your loss...

I waited about 4 days before going back Hun x

I had a similar experience only my baby stopped at 13 1/2-14 weeks and I found out at 14+2. Because I couldn't handle the thought of miscarrying a 14 week baby naturally, I requested a D&C. However, it was still a week before I got in for the procedure. This was partly due to a holiday weekend and doctor miscommunication but I found out later that they typically like to wait a week to see if you pass the pregnancy on your own.

Today I am 12 weeks and as a treat I booked myself in for a private nuchal screening scan.

As soon as the doctor put the scanner on my stomach she said "it's bad news I'm afraid.... There's no heartbeat...."

My baby's heart stopped at 7wks 6days. I have no cramping bleeding or anything. I have pregnancy symptoms. But obviously I'm not pregnant anymore...

I've been told to wait a week before going to the hospital. Is this normal? How can I go through a week feeling like this?

So so upset.

I'm so sorry for your loss <3
I booked a D&C immediately, but only got in the week after.
Did she tell you to wait a week until booking a D&C or to have another check up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->