Devastated :(!!!!

Ahh that's brilliant I hope that is the case :) .. These tests just cause so much worry!
Fingers crossed I see a little bean and heartbeat on Saturday <3. Xx

I hope everything turns out fine. It's okay to be a worry wart, lol.

With that said, don't rely on those tests!! I took one when I was 2 weeks further along than when I first tested and the results showed that the pregnancy hadn't been progressing and was rather farther behind. A week after that I started spotting and went into a walk-in clinic --- had a scan, saw the baby, heard the heart-beat --- everything was fine. I had another scan 5 weeks after that (the NT) and everything was fine in that one too.

I'm sorry you're plagued with worry though!

I took a CBD at 5+4 with first morning wee and it said 1-2, took another one that afternoon and it said 3+ so yes the hook effect is possible at 5-6 weeks xxx

If you read the leaflet with the clearblue digi it tells you not to use it after 6 weeks as the results will not be reliable :flower:

Ahh I feel so much better now! Still nervous about tomorrow's scan! Only because of the loss of symptoms..
But I promise not to go near another test lol I have 1 left but I'm not gonna use it x

Girls does anyone think I would possibly see anything on my scan tomorrow? I should be in my 6th week :shrug:

You should see something. At 5w6d they saw a sac and little heartbeat...but it was slow so they were concerned. Everything turned out ok though.

I agree with the others that these tests are not super accurate or reliable, and lots of women do put more faith into them than they should. However, they *can* sometimes indicate if a miscarriage is going to happen. They did in my case when I miscarried my first pregnancy. I got 2-3 around 5 weeks along, but over the next few days I lost all my symptoms and my boobs completely deflated. I freaked out and took another test 5 days after it said 2-3, and got 1-2. I knew at that point I was going to miscarry and I did 5 days later. Both tests were done with FMU. I am not saying this to freak you out, just to share that for me, they were accurate in telling me that my hCG levels were dropping. Although they shouldn't be taken as gospel obviously, because I have also heard loads of stories of women that this happened to, and all was fine in the end. So fingers crossed for your scan!

Thank you, well I didn't see anything last Monday it was an empty 9-10mm sac
So fingers crossed xxx

I saw my peanut with a hb when I had a 6w scan with dd fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->