Development!!

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
As you will know iv been on the glass half empty frame of mind for the last few weeks but im feeling soooooooo much better now.

Last night OH was pissed as a fart and said something about getting married and he said(imadgine this in a drunked slur) "id get engaged to you tomorrow, no il get engaged to you today but i want to do it propperly and want to get you the best that i can" i told him that i would be happy if he paid £30 and got my nannas ring resised. He said "no no no you are having a new one" Heheheheheheh:happydance:

We then went on to have :sex: WITHOUT a comdom. Ok he pulled out but:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Bloody hell he's startin to change. . .
Your doing summat right :D

p.s. hope the condom free sex was good!!!

That's great news on the wedding-talk! But do you really think you should sleep with him without a condom when he's drunk? Sounds a lot like you're taking advantage of his weakness.

Hey that sounds great!! Congratulations!!! xxxx

That is good development! I had a similar development the other night, not regarding marriage, but regarding babies!

Teehee Loz - you are going to break him yet......and he obviously does want to do it right xxx

Thanks girls, im hapy for now just knowing that he would. If i ever talk like i have these past 2 weeks give me a slap and tell me to shut up.
Its just anoying that he will only have these bursts of maturity when hes pissed!

Lol most men are like that hun, dont show their true feelings until had a few drinks, they think its not Macho to talk about stuff like that. Great news tho that he is at least thinking of it all :) xx

Well after another comdomless :sex: he said hes going to ask me in the next 2 years as he dosent want to do it if im pregnant as people with think hes only doing it because im pregnant. We then went on to disuss our first song lmao.

Good development. :)(He must be quiet fit when he s able to get up when pissed O.O)

Well I was not tlaking of his six pack(whether is there or not) specifically :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"