devestaed

susan123

Reaction score
im 37 and after trying for my 1st baby i finally got my bfp on 3rd round of clomid only for it to be all taken away at 5weeks 3 days ..... noone is giving me any straight answers if ive hada full miscarriage or if i still have a baby i know deep down i havent but ... nurse at hospital says it dont look good my levels were 176 when i started bleeding and 2days later 168 i have only bled for 2 days and spotted 2days.. have to go back in a weeks time for more bloods..... can i start trying again now i do i need them to tell me everything has gone 1st im in limbo and dont understand what i am meant to do or not do

will i get pg on my own without clomid?... i was classed as unexplained infertility as all my tests were normal

:hugs:

Awww sweet i am so sorry.

Sending you loads of :dust:

V xxx

I would wait a little bit of time (a few weeks)just to make sure everything has been expelled and tehn yes you can pretty much start trying right away.

I am very sorry for your loss.

I personally would insist on a scan to make sure your uterus is clear. You dont want something to be missed that can ruin your fertility chances later. If only for piece of mind. I had a misc at 9 weeks but made them scan me til all was clear.

big :hugs: I don't know the answers Im afraid, but your doctor should answer all your questions, so sorry for your loss xx

Hi Susan, I am so sorry for your loss. You need to get back to the hospital and make them scan you to makesure everything has come away. Once they have done that you can start trying again but please give yourself time to come to terms with the loss, sending lots of love and :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->