Dexter

Pixoletta

Reaction score
I watch this, i can't be the only one surely? It's gruesome and gross but it's a good drama.

Oh i just stumbled across your thread and i'm surprised nobody answered.
but your not alone ;)
i totally love dexter

i was thrilled the 5th season started....wooooohooo another one tonite :happydance:

I love it too. There was a big thread on here a while back, perhaps it got lost between series?

I soooo love this show, cant get enough xx

Looooovvvveeee this show!! First episode of the season made me cry, lol.

I am still rocking myself in a corner every time I think about the ending of the last season, but I agree that it is first rate writing and acting and plan to watch the next season. With a blanket to pull over my eyes anytime that last scene gets flashed back. :(

Oops! Sorry!
I found it incredibly disturbing. That's all I'll say! Enjoy!

Love dexter!! A friend of mine has just named her kittens dexter and rita :cloud9:

Who is your favourite character/s?

Debra makes me laugh, although she has such a foul foul mouth. At least she is honest i guess!

I love Dexter!! I've only watched it up to season 3 though as we don't have ....Sky :(!
Really can't wait for the next season, don't want to read too much in case I read a spoiler!
I also loved Six feet under and nip/tuck!!
Morbid :)!

in case you guys don't want to wait until dexter is on tv

you can watch it online here

https://www.cucirca.com/2009/06/13/watch-dexter-online/

I just saw this post..Dexter is my favorite show I started watching it on dvd this summer and got hooked in, I hate Quinn just thought I would share that with you all, or else I love all the other characters and the story lines. (I just think Quinn is a little snake and wish he would leave Dexter alone)

I don't like Quinn either. I also see him in a storyline a bit too close to that in the 2nd series, what was the name of the cop again?

yea peanutbean exactly what i think is gonna happen to quinn!!

doakes was his name i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->