Dh getting annoyed with no sex

mumziemcvoy

expecting no 2
Reaction score
So my dh has a really high sex drive and for the last few weeks Iv been soooo tired I can't even think of sex ... We do it about once a week but he asks me if I am up for it every single opportunity and he says for good sake that's over a week now !! .. He knows I'm really tired :-( if it was up to me I wouldn't do it at all just don't have a sex drive or the energy !! Grrr wish I did he gets so annoyed

Im in the exact same position hun.. All my DH thinks of is sex.. Wish they knew what our bodies are going through! He really does make me feel guilty at times, but the more pressure he puts on me the more his pushing the idea of sex away.. Grrr he really does rattle my cage at times

I am the same as you all ladies! He wanted sex more often but I can't meet his needs every time he wanted sex! Grrr! :-( I love him so much but when it comes to sex he pesters me!

There was another sex thread a few days back and lots of women (including myself) won't have sex at all during first tri. Your OH ought to feel grateful that he is getting it at all ;)

Same here...it seems like ever since we got our positive he has such a bigger sex drive. He gives me the sad eyes when im not up to it. Its like as soon as we become pregnant a switch turns on for them lol.

There was another sex thread a few days back and lots of women (including myself) won't have sex at all during first tri. Your OH ought to feel grateful that he is getting it at all ;)

This!

If I were you I'd be telling him to take care of himself if he's that desperate! Honestly I can't believe they think things can carry on as normal when we're growing a human!

Thank god I'm not alone! OH has non stop pestered me... We are having sex at least twice a week and he still isn't satisfied. And the more he suggests or asks, the more it makes me not want to. I Am in bed most nights by 8.30 and all I would love to do is sleep. I seem to have no sex drive right now, and OH's seems to have gone up a level x

Omg thanks ladies I'm sooo pleased im not alone with this one !! He makes me feel rely bad I keep saying hopefully I will feel better in second tri and he goes oh great another 4 weeks of this lol !!! Men can be very selfish sometimes they really have no idea what we go through as if we want to be knackered for 3 months lol would hate to see them go through it the world would be ending its all sex sex sex the min my daughter goes to sleep lol arrrghhhhh

Mine has a very high sex drive too but he's actually been really good and supportive ( mind you I also dislocated my rib, so I'm in bad shape haha).

I've told him I'm worried I'm letting him down by not being up for it as much but he was very understanding. I had boudoir photos done for him that he really appreciates and he has said that is getting him by!

I think it is difficult for men to actually understand the changes we go through during pregnancy, physically and mentally, so they struggle to leave the urges alone for a while. My OH thinks I'm up for it every night when I'm clearly not and then seems disappointed when I turn him down. Don't get me wrong, I do feel bad but sometimes I just don't have the energy. We still have the kisses and cuddles and for now, he needs to understand that's all I'm really up for.

Doesn't help that in my last pregnancy I had a huge sex drive and I wanted it twice a day... I think he's expecting the same this time around poor fella lol x

I don't want to be graphic, but maybe you can do sexual activities without sex? Or tell him that he has a free pass to go watch some "movies" on his computer :lol:

I have a theory that maybe they can pick up on all the extra hormones we are producing and perhaps it's an unconscious turn-on to them.

He already has free pass to look at "movies" anyway haha coz he pesters me enough at the best of times lol bless him I was the opposite last time and I wanted it all the time so yeah he Prob expects that again lol. He literally only thinks of sex atm lol I might have to put a chastity belt on 😂😂 im only 22 this isn't good haha the joys of pregnancy

I think our hormonal changes must turn our men on more. My husband and I talk about it and kinda compromise. We have sex more often than I naturally want right now (I've been pretty fatigued) and less than he wants. I think it's working out okay so far 😄

My DH seems to have caught the sex drive increase bug too. Normally I'm the one with the high sex drive, and he has the lower one mind you, but I experienced some spotting yesterday and my OB office told me to avoid DtD until my Doctor sees me next week. My poor guy had the day off today and he was very attentive and just wanted some loving but knew it wasn't possible because of the suggestion and my new found lower drive due to not feeling the best. :blush: He um has a secret weapon though... a toy of his own so to speak.

wow I thought I was the only one - some men must get more turned on when you are pregnant or something! It's the last thing I want to do ATM!

Thank goodness it's not just me..so was starting to think I'd become the devil to him. We have hd spotting on and off since 6weeks so I think subconsciously I don't want to dtd with fear of causing more bleeding. He seems to find a way to see to his needs as he hasn't even asked me for any this week haha!! Poor bloke x

I agree we must put out some sort of hormones that turn them on! Lol. Last night DH came home from work and was all over me! I was wearing yoga pants and a maternity top. Was it because I had a shower?? :rofl: Anyways hubby knows I have a low sex drive while pregnant and thankfully he's used to it. Last two pregnancies I had partial placenta previa and we were banned from sex for a portion of my previous pregnancy. I'm glad he doesn't bug, but I don't completely deprive him. Lol

We see sex the same way we see our marriage- a partnership where we both have to give and serve. I am not perfect at all, but I'm trying to keep that attitude up. ;) I haven't had spotting though, so I can see how that would make it tougher!
Dh has been awesome about understanding my symptoms and helping out more. Its only right that I help him out in the sex area too.
Anyway, just my 2 cents!

Mine is the opposite.. we used to have sex every day.. I was the sex mad one.. since I have been pregnant he is 100% fine with no sex as we lost 7 all before 6 weeks so he knows how nervous I am and he is the same.. also I have HG so not a good thing to prod me and I vomit over him..so he has been an angel. In fact its a whole new side to him I never knew he had.. if he had been having tantrums for having no sex I would hold out even longer and put chilli powder in his boxers"!!"""!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->