Dh getting annoyed with no sex

We see sex the same way we see our marriage- a partnership where we both have to give and serve. I am not perfect at all, but I'm trying to keep that attitude up. ;) I haven't had spotting though, so I can see how that would make it tougher!
Dh has been awesome about understanding my symptoms and helping out more. Its only right that I help him out in the sex area too.
Anyway, just my 2 cents!

I agree with this. My drive is on and off these days btw.

My DH isn't bad but this pregnancy I have zero sex drive. With my last one it was the same or slightly higher. He's been patient but after a month of no sex he starts itching for it. He knows if he starts asking too frequently I will just tell him to use his fleshlight X'D

We tried to have sex today after a month off but...it sucked. 1) I was not into it 2) It's just so damn uncomfy and 3) I was too tired. Probably more but that's what it was. Him putting it in me hurts since baby's head enjoys my cervix a lot and it's just not enjoyable at the least.

I try to help him out by finding ways to please him other than DTD. But I have to be creative too since just being on my knees isn't that easy for me now either. I may not get back up XD

I *do* have the increased sex drive, and I have been on pelvic rest since week 5 :(

same situation here! It sounds terrible, but I almost feel like crying when he asks because I'm so exhausted and I just want to sleep. He takes it as a rejection! He came down with flu on Friday so I've had to look after him and our toddler and last night I was absolutely shattered but he had recovered sufficiently to pester me! :( why won't our men let us poor ladies sleep😥😭😪😪😪😪😪

Well we dtd a couple nights ago for the first time since I got the BFP. I didn't spot at all afterwards so I was happy about that so I feel comfortable doing it more often now :) just had to break the ice I guess lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->