DH is frustrating me!!!!!

Kelly9

Reaction score
So Dh is really getting after me to give up on ttc. Not because he doesn't want a baby but because I have been accepted to the Nursing program at U of C and it is making me so mad! I want to keep trying up until classes would start (sept) because it has been so long as it is... (9 cycles going to be 10 in 2 days time..) and also because I have an FS appointment in June... I want to keep ttc throughout my appointments to have everything honest and open when I start getting tests done, also to try and conceive if we are given any instructions to do things differently... and the biggest reason is I WANT A BABY! and I know I can handle it. So why won't he stop bugging me! Arg!!!! I feel like he doesn't believe in my abilities. I have waited long enough for this to happen! And my course is only 20 months... not a full 4 years.

Is anyone else Oh or DH trying to "jump off the band wagon?"

Oh yes. I think my OH agreed to TTC without thinking too much about it. I told him that i wanted to stop taking the pill, and 'see what happens'. He didnt mind, he doesnt 'not want a baby', but i dont think he realy wants one either. The problem is, he's just like that. He's the most un-decisive person i know. We've been together over 7 years now, hes 39 and im 25.
Last cycle i knew when i was coming up to O day and tryed to seduce him into bed. He got annoyed saying "You only want to have sex so youll get pregnant". Well dah! :dohh:
Its not that he doesnt want to have a baby, he just doesnt want to think about it. :hissy:

My OH is supportive but doesn't mind either way because he already has two of his own. And he bought me a puppy to try and get me to stop wanting one so badly... I love my Waffles, but he's no baby bump, haha. And we've fought about it a couple times, more because I push and he feels he can't do much, being fixed... Siiiigh.

Yeah, I know I just have to relax and try not to let is bug me but it gets through every now and then. Thankfully DH's mom is great for chatting to about DH and is super supportive!

Awe, well it's good that you can rant to someone in person that's understanding, lol!

DH has been very discouraged about the whole TTC process since we experienced a late m/c three months ago. I think he is afraid that something bad will happen to me, or that it is just too hard on me emotionally. For that reason, we've given up on the actual "TTC" part- now, we're just enjoying the extra intimacy, and if it happens, it happens.

When he first brought up his concerns, I was really, really frustrated/angry. Now, I understand that he was just scared.

Hopefully things with OH work out for the best either way...FX for a BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->