DH let it slip

PitaKat

Reaction score
Other working titles: Husband can't keep a secret, or The cat may be out of the bag :haha:

My DH is visiting his folks. His mom is sick and he's trying to help out as much as possible. Yesterday I was watching a cooking show and they mentioned sushi and man, it sounded good. Sushi was the only thing I craved at all my last pregnancy. So I texted DH "Sushi sounds really good right now"

He read the text and said, "Oh boy, she has sushi cravings!" right in front of his mom, dad and grandma :dohh::haha:

His mom asked "Is she pregnant again?!" and he answered "Uh, I don't think so." :dohh:

I assume they're all suspicious now. So much for keeping it secret awhile longer lol. Anyone else have stories of how the secret got spilled?

My mum visited a spiritualist church and one of the mediums told her she was going to have a new baby in the family. She knew we were ttc so she guessed it was me. Robbed in by a ghost 🙄

Haha I can't believe his answer was I THINK so! Bet he wished he hadn't of said anything.

I've never been preg but I found out accidentally too soon my sister is preg. My family and I were eating lunch at a local dine in restaurant when my sister didn't eat much of her food and wasn't feeling well and wanted to take it home. I brushed it off as maybe her periods coming. The waitress came up to our table when she was asking about who wanted to go boxes and randomly and asked my sister "how far along are you"? My husband and I looked at her in shock and she was so embarrassed. She said "we haven't gotten a confirmed positive from the Dr, we just recently gotten a couple positive HPT." She was so embarrassed because she wasn't gonna tell my husband and I or anyome else until it was confirmed by a Dr. My parents already knew. Later I asked if she knew the waitress and she said she didn't. The type of clothes she had on you couldn't tell she had any bump at all from what my husband and I saw but the waitress was very keen on it. Needless to say the "secret" was out before she wanted it out. The waitresses embarrassed her and caught her off guard. She's now about 21-22 weeks with a happy and healthy baby girl on the way.

Oh my goodness!! That sounds like something my husband might do haha.

I'm the one that slipped up with my little brother today. He brought over something that I can't have and when I mentioned that my husband would love it, he said, "Not you?" then I just stared at home stupidly haha. Then he asked if I was pregnant and I said "You can't tell ANYONE!" My parents don't even know yet.

Just keep playing dumb-soon enough they'll know for real!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->