DH on clomid !

pushmug7

Reaction score
well,borderline T and borderline sperm count. dh is going on clomid , along side hell be taking vit c,a,e,zinc,selenium and royal jelly and ginsng (honey based) i heard u cant take maca with clomid but what about l-arginin ??? is that fine to take with clomid?

any experiences or advice would be great.

I'm not sure whats recommended. My DH is going to start clomid Thursday or Friday and he'll take it along with a multivitamin only. Id ask ur doctor what the recommend to be sure.

CLOMID UPDATE : dh has been on clomid for 11 days now , and yesterday we DTD and i noticed (Major TMI) the first shot nearly hit the ceiling.
i hope its doing something for his sperm count as well , semen analysis # in 10 days.

Well my DH ended up not starting clomid bc we got his semen analysis back after he had taken fertilaid for men for 3 months and his.count went from 2 to 36 and his motility and morphology went way up too! So the Dr said.to continue doing what he's been doing.

oooh wow thats just amazing , hope u get ur bfp soon , dh has been on clomid around 3 weeks now , will be having a s/a in a week hoping its making things better.

Haven't had my DH tested yet but thinking that will be ask for this week, but should I just start him on Fertile aid? We think its me because of my medical history and surgery's but if he get's on those vitamin's it would be an extra boost right?

His diet is terrible and he drinks lots of soda, I've changed my diet!

My husband is on Clomid and a whole bunch of vitamins. His first semen analysis after Clomid was after 3 months and it showed improvements. His motility went from 0%, 1%, and 3% to like 48%. It has done wonders for his numbers. We still have not conceived but I don't think that is the reason anymore.

Wow that's awesome!! So Clomid cause any side effects for your husbands?

oh my thats great, im so glad u posted , our problem is motility so im crossing my fingers its going to up motility, dh has no side effects on it.

anyone with clomid and mfi experiences out there????

Haven't had my DH tested yet but thinking that will be ask for this week, but should I just start him on Fertile aid? We think its me because of my medical history and surgery's but if he get's on those vitamin's it would be an extra boost right?

His diet is terrible and he drinks lots of soda, I've changed my diet!
I would highly recommend the fertilaid ...it can't hurt anything bc

its all natural.

Awesome! I saw Walgreen's sell its it so I'm going to get him a bottle when he gets paid! :)

My husband has not had any bad side effects. Even though the long term effects of men taking Clomid is unknown, his endocrinologist said for him to stay on it until we bring a baby home. It would be a huge step back to even stop it for a couple months.

My husband has not had any bad side effects. Even though the long term effects of men taking Clomid is unknown, his endocrinologist said for him to stay on it until we bring a baby home. It would be a huge step back to even stop it for a couple months.

my husband is still on clomid but our last s/a was diagnosed as high viscosity so the tech couldnt work with the sample and couldnt get exact count :(
dh is on mucinex and antibiotics for possible infection in semen ,
im hoping conceive plus when mixed with semen will give the sperm a chance to swim to the cervix.

Hi ladies - I saw this thread and wanted to comment. I am the DH in my situation and after TTC for about 8 months I had a SA done - numbers came to about 11mil / ml count, 14% motility, and 3 on the quality scale (4 is considered normal).

Anyways, I had blood work done and it showed borderline low T. In the past month I have made serious dietary changes (Whole30; i.e. organic meat, veggies, and fruit, no sugar, no wheat, no starches, and no alcohol). I used to be a pretty heavy drinker (like 5-10 beers in a weekend) but have literally cut all that out. I had also been abstinent for like 6 days before the SA (it just happened that way). I think that plus the heavy drinking all had my numbers lowered, but our diet and lifestyle plus the vitamins / clomid should bring em back up (I hope).

I have another SA scheduled in late July, so I will keep everyone posted as to how it goes. Meanwhile, I haven't noticed any side effects of the clomid and vitamins, except (TMI) - I am basically always ready to go and things are like I was back in college in terms of physical effects. I can't keep my thoughts or my hands off my wife ;)

I noticed it has been a little while since y'all posted and that some of you are now pregnant (congrats!) so I just wanted to touch base with y'all from a man's perspective on this whole clomid / vitamin / diet thing.

Take care!

Thanks BigTex...Still not pregnant here but did find out recently I've got pcos and am most likely not ovulating so that's probably why we haven't conceived yet. We go see the RE next wed and I'm so excited and relieved we've been waiting since Feb to see here so I know she's worth the wait. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->