DH wants to NTNP?

madseasons

Single mom of two!
Reaction score
So I went from DH not wanting anymore to him finally agreeing to start trying again...took a YEAR. I was thinking that April would be good to start since I can lose some more weight and build time off at work. Another reason is that I wanted to wait for a Jan on birthday since my DS is in November and then Christmas.

I got my IUD removed on Friday and now he is wanting to let it ride. I am okay that if it happens, it happens, but I am torn to wait and get my cycles back in order and may not have AF until next month...

I don't want to move on to NTNP because I feel like we are still WTT....uggg.

Should I just stick to being careful until April or should I just throw caution to the wind? I mean, I don't even think it will happen so fast (DS was two cycles and I was 30) because I am 35 now.

Please, even if its constructive criticism, please let me know what you think. I love this board and find so much comfort here.

It is ultimately both of yours decision. I would have a good discussion, listing your reasons for wanting to wait and listen to his reasons for waiting to NTNP now. Sometimes it is nice to go the route of "if it happen, it happens" without stressing over it. If you wait until April to try and then it takes a while to happen how will that make you feel? If you NTNP right now and get pregnant right away how will that make you feel? Think of a bunch of scenarios that could. Be honest with yourself....We are waiting until April because it puts us at a much better financial situation and if it takes a while we will just continue to get into even better standings, but if we were to get pregnant now it might be too stressful. Plus like you, I want a January or onward month birthday.. hehe

Just didn't want to read and ignore you. Sorry if my response isn't all that helpful. Let us know how it goes :)

It is ultimately both of yours decision. I would have a good discussion, listing your reasons for wanting to wait and listen to his reasons for waiting to NTNP now. Sometimes it is nice to go the route of "if it happen, it happens" without stressing over it. If you wait until April to try and then it takes a while to happen how will that make you feel? If you NTNP right now and get pregnant right away how will that make you feel? Think of a bunch of scenarios that could. Be honest with yourself....We are waiting until April because it puts us at a much better financial situation and if it takes a while we will just continue to get into even better standings, but if we were to get pregnant now it might be too stressful. Plus like you, I want a January or onward month birthday.. hehe

Just didn't want to read and ignore you. Sorry if my response isn't all that helpful. Let us know how it goes :)

Thank you thank you thank you.

I think I am going to just chart and go from there. I may be a little more "careful" around O time until April, but if it happens, at least we are okay with it. Financially speaking, I think waiting till April is better here also.

All and all, I have the scenarios running through my head and I am okay with all of them.

As of now, we are WTT :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->