Dhea question! Please help?!

BBbliss !!! So good to hear from you!!! I'm am good... Got my Bfp from that cycle, and am currently 5w4d! I am worried nearly sick because I've had a light brown discharge on and off since Bfp. RE claims it's so normal/common with ivf, and that she sees spotting more often than not. I'm still very cautious and am afraid to get excited :/

Mrs. R.... congrats on your Bfp and a good scan!!! I go for my first scan at 6w1d (Wednesday) but with this brown spotting, I'm scared to death they won't see anything

Also BB.... So glad to hear you're taking a break to focus on you. Infertility is sooo consuming, and breaks just to get back to enjoying life are so important. Hugs!!!

Yes! Soooo consuming and I'm tired of it now, I just want to be happy now and not feel like I'm failing all the time. I'm ready to be excited about other things now :)

I'm so glad things have worked out so far, don't worry about the spotting yet you have your scan coming up and I hope you get that strong heart beat so you can allow yourself to be a little more excited :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Mrs. R, that's great news! Any progress should be celebrated :)

The past MC I'd say are more what they call a chemical because of the fact they didn't see a sac but the fact that you had a BFP means the embryos implanted, you body only releases the pregnancy hormones into your blood after implantation.

I hope this is it for you :) no more heart breaks

Thanks sooo much BB.... You've been such a soother of my anxiety the whole way through this process. I appreciate you so much!!

I'm so glad you heat that you're enjoying more fun things!! Take a vacation... You deserve it!!!

LadyLovenox, I so hope this is it for you!! I'm glad you get to have a early scan to check on everything and if you don't see a heartbeat it's ok. 6 weeks 1 day may be too early, but you should at least see a gestational sac and hopefully a yoke sac. How exciting!! Spotting is very common, praying it's all normal for you. :hugs:

BB, thank you so much. I was kind of thinking the chemical thing too because nothing was ever seen and they were at 5 1/2 and 6 weeks. So don't know if that's a bit too far to consider it that or not? And yes, take a vacation and focus on you. You deserve that. :hugs:

Thanks so much!!! I just had the on call doctor paged, to ease my worries about this spotting once again. It has really put fear and anxiety into my mind, overshadowing the joy of my Bfp. The doctor said again it's so common and normal, and she spotted every day for 12 weeks with her own pregnancy. I'm hoping for a success story like that. Right now I'm just paralyzed with fear. Hoping and praying we see something on Wednesday.

Me too Lady, I'll say a prayer for you!! Please let me know how it goes. :hugs:

hello ladies! :friends:

huge congrats on your :bfp: LadyLovenox & Mrs Reineke :hugs:

I'm thinking of taking DHEA myself, can you recommend a DHEA supplement?

Hello BabyBump2015! I personally do not take it, so unfortunately I can't recommed anything. But I'm sure there are ladies on here that can!!

Thanks, Babybump!! I used MRM micronized DHEA. Make sure it's micronized.... Thats most important. I took 25mg, 3 times a day. I've heard the side effects can be worse if you take the 75 mg all at once. I hope you see the same great results I had with it!!! Muuuuch better ivf results!!

So I had a big scare yesterday .... Bright red blood. Panicked. Called mom and dh out of work... Asked for an emergency ultrasound. Figured it was all over. Sobbed, hyperventilated, and vomited the whole way to my appt. Ultrasound revealed that we have a subchorionic bleed which isn't too big of a deal and very common with.... TWINS!!! We got to see two heartbeats!! I will be on bed rest for the next few days to make sure bleeding stops. Sooo relieved that the bleeding was not bad news after all! Now just praying that both of these babies keep growing and thriving!

omg that is wonderful news :hugs: I can definitely relate to how scared you must've been seeing red spotting when you're pregnant. I am so excited for you and your TWINS news!!!! praying you have a healthy and stress-free pregnancy the rest of the way :friends:
:dust:

OMG LadyLovenox how exciting!!!! :happydance: I'm so sorry you had the terrible scare, but oh so worth it to see you're having twins!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!

OMG ladylove, that's some awesome news!!! I'm so excited for you!

I told you I had a feeling this was going to be the one ;)

Thank you all soooo much!!!! Yesterday was definitely the scariest day of my life, but worth every minute!!!! BB ... You're right!!!! You Called it all along!!! Xoxo

So I had a big scare yesterday .... Bright red blood. Panicked. Called mom and dh out of work... Asked for an emergency ultrasound. Figured it was all over. Sobbed, hyperventilated, and vomited the whole way to my appt. Ultrasound revealed that we have a subchorionic bleed which isn't too big of a deal and very common with.... TWINS!!! We got to see two heartbeats!! I will be on bed rest for the next few days to make sure bleeding stops. Sooo relieved that the bleeding was not bad news after all! Now just praying that both of these babies keep growing and thriving!

That is such amazing news!!! I have heard of so many great outcomes with SCH and really hope yours is too! Bleeding during pregnancy is so freaking scary. I hate it. I have had lots of spotting, originally due to crinone. I actually went in for an unexpected ultrasound because I had some spotting this morning. Baby looked good, but they don't know why my cervix seems to be irritated!

Glad everything looks ok melissaelaine. Have you BD'd recently?

Glad everything looks ok melissaelaine. Have you BD'd recently?

It had been about a week, so the bleeding wasn't due to that. But I had a bit of a yeast infection and potentially a polyp on my cervix, which the dr said can get irritated. Haven't had any more since then though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->