Dhea question! Please help?!

Ahhhhh....You HAVE to go get a test!!! We could be celebrating tomorrow!!! I'm the same way with DH... I have to wrap them up in toilet paper and hide them in the garbage, like I'm covering up a crime scene. Hahaha he always wants me to wait too!

Sharp pains sound great!!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Hahahah it's good to know I'm not alone, I hide then like a drug addict, he can't see them, he also thinks its a waste of money so I have double reason for hiding them LOL

I sent my DD out to get them! She was home before he was so now I have them under my sink for tomorrow morning :)

I'm so scared...

Hahahah it's good to know I'm not alone, I hide then like a drug addict, he can't see them, he also thinks its a waste of money so I have double reason for hiding them LOL

I sent my DD out to get them! She was home before he was so now I have them under my sink for tomorrow morning :)

I'm so scared...

Good luck!! :dust:

Eeeeeek!!!!!!! Only a few more hours!!! I will say a special prayer for you before I go to bed tonight!!! This is going to be IT!!!!!

I tested negative this morning :(

I'll be trying again tomorrow...

You're only 10 days past "ovulation", and there are PLENTY of people who don't get their Bfp until 11 or 12dpo!!! I'm still full of hope!!

Thank you :(

Last time I got mine at 11 "Dpo" so I'll be praying for tomorrow

And keep that positive attitude!!! This journey won't be over til you say it's over! Even if this time isn't it, keep fighting, keep trying, and it will happen!!! My sisters friend just had a baby on her 6th ivf at 52 years old!! You got this!!

Wow that's amazing!!! I don't know ladylove... Thank you so so much for your encouragement you've been nothing but a great buddy :hugs:

But I tested one more time today and its safe to say its a final BFN today's is 14dp"o"

And it's my birthday today :(

Awww no problem... You've been extremely supportive, encouraging and helpful to me too!!! I've read and reread some of your messages when my worrying was getting to me. You are strong and you will make it through this!!! I want to say happy birthday, but I know you're prob not having too happy of a day. but.... Try to think of this as a new year.... A fresh start.. And who knows what great things this year will hold!!!

I'm waiting for my result now but, to be honest I don't expect anything...I was so disillusioned over the weekend that I stoped my pio shots and had a lot of wine over the weekend, I know i shouldn't have before my beta but I was just so "what's the point?"

but if I still get any number on my beta I'm still going to be happy, i just read it takes an average of three times for it work and my nurse said they are so confident that I can do it, that made me feel better :)

now I think i should put my E2 patch back on, LOL Im starting to feel guilty

I know that feeling!!!! I stopped injections and estrogen and all that before too. Glad you had some wine over the weekend and could hopefully get your mind off of it!

Sooo glad the nurse was so positive!!! I'm sure it will work too.... Hopefully third time will be a charm for you!! :) glad you are so strong and determined! You've got what it takes! :)

I read a few posts in here and I wanted to ask you ladies a question. I had my AMH levels checked because I've had 2 miscarriages. One at 5 1/2 weeks and the second one at 6 weeks. I bothered my doctor to do some tests and my FSH, thyroid and estradiol all came back normal, but my AMH level is 1.79ng/ml which he said was in the normal range for my age, but in the lower half of the normal range. I'm freaking out. It's supposedly in the normal range, but I Googled it and some sites say I'm normal and others say I'm low. Please if anyone knows anything about this test and the normal ranges please let me know. I'm 31 years old and my husband and I are trying for our 1st. Neither one of us have had a child. Thank you for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->