diaper bag dilemma

Shri

Reaction score
Finally I have decided and ordered this one
https://www.ebags.com/ebags/bundle_baby_bag/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=105240

what do you think?
There are so many bamboozling (and expensive) options and as much as I'd love a nice designer tote, this thing needs to be practical in so many ways, washable and last a few years...

It should arrive in the next few days. Still pretty pricey but I've been looking for ages and can't find anything that I really like.

I think the options with the straps was quite good too. And it looks roomy enough.

I love how it can strap onto the stroller!! I think it was a great choice!!

It looks nice - what's the dilema?

LOL - the dilemma has been in my head for ages trying to find one I like. I guess i forgot that I had not discussed this with you all!:rofl:

I bought mine and have already changed my mind. Yours is simple and perfect. I just can't decide what the heck I want.

Lol the only problem is - with a newborn, the only single bag that will ever be big enough is a suitcase. :lol: But it is very nice :D

It's a goregeous colour - I'm still trying to find a hospital bag :rofl: x

i get my changing bag as part of my travel system package :happydance: so don't need to worry about an alternative til i work out if i like the one i already have.

like your choice though.

I ended up getting a great one free from my gestational diabetes councellor. I guess the company that makes the glucose monitoring kits that I use donates them to all their gest. diabetes clients. Score!

It's great, simple, and not too frilly or feminine, so OH doesn't mind carrying it :rofl: I might want another one that's more girly, but it saved us a huge expense!

I like that one, btw. It's very nice!

It arrived today and it's BRILLIANT. I'm going to use it to take baby's things into the hospital alongside my hospital bag. It's so well designed, they really thought of everything.

I got a free one, unasked for, from Nestle, with a big sample of formula inside. Seriously, it showed up in the mail. I don't know how or why, as I certainly never requested one. The only thing I can think of is that my contact info got passed to them through a maternity store?
Too bad for them that I plan to breast feed!
I know I sound ungrateful, but I'm not a big fan of Nestle, at all. They have done some very evil things with baby formula in the past.
I'll probably just use my beat-up old backpack for a diaper bag, though. I know there's space enough and OH can use it, too.
And I'll donate the Nestle one to a crisis nursery or something.
It's funny, but a diaper bag hasn't really been on my radar at all. And it's pretty essential, isn't it? ooops.

I got a free one, unasked for, from Nestle, with a big sample of formula inside. Seriously, it showed up in the mail. I don't know how or why, as I certainly never requested one. The only thing I can think of is that my contact info got passed to them through a maternity store?
Too bad for them that I plan to breast feed!
I know I sound ungrateful, but I'm not a big fan of Nestle, at all. They have done some very evil things with baby formula in the past.
I'll probably just use my beat-up old backpack for a diaper bag, though. I know there's space enough and OH can use it, too.
And I'll donate the Nestle one to a crisis nursery or something.
It's funny, but a diaper bag hasn't really been on my radar at all. And it's pretty essential, isn't it? ooops.

I try to avoid nestle too.
I didn't really think much about a diaper bag until I noticed how much some of the people around me, who have babies, use them. I figure that it will get months, if not a couple of years use because even when the baby is out of diapers you need to take a change of clothes and snacks and entertainment with you if you go out for more than an hour. I thought about using a bag I already have too, but then I thought how useful it is to have pockets for everything so you can reach stuff quickly AND last time I let my husband use my back pack he put some hot food in there and it still smells of food, so I figured...hmmmm dirty nappies... hmmmm

I try to avoid nestle too.
I didn't really think much about a diaper bag until I noticed how much some of the people around me, who have babies, use them. I figure that it will get months, if not a couple of years use because even when the baby is out of diapers you need to take a change of clothes and snacks and entertainment with you if you go out for more than an hour. I thought about using a bag I already have too, but then I thought how useful it is to have pockets for everything so you can reach stuff quickly AND last time I let my husband use my back pack he put some hot food in there and it still smells of food, so I figured...hmmmm dirty nappies... hmmmm

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->