Diaper Genie

how bloody fantastic is that? That's bloody fantastic!!!! Can I give you hints for washing? If you don't mind? :)

I found If I washed them by instructions (on site) then did another wash (no washing up powder/liquid) and added natural tea tree oil, (only a small amount) I never had a problem with them smelling like urine/poo!!! I used 5mls per a load....I could by 100mls for $5... :)

Ooooh nice. Thanks :)

I'm so excited! I really wanted to use cloth diapers but I just couldn't find them anywhere so I gave up hah. I'm going to order a starter kit tomorrow! How long do they stay in up to 15lb diapers though? I might just order the 15-30lbs kit and use disposables until then. Just for the fact that the newborn kit is 160 bucks, and if I will only get a little bit of use out of them it might be better if I just get the bigger pack. It has 24 diapers size 15-30lbs, 4 covers, and a roll of liners for $130.

I used the one size, I started using them once my daughter hit 9lbs...it depends on your babies build...some can use them straight away others need to wait a tad :)

Hooray for girlies seeking reusable nappies and finding them! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->