diapers at night

ButterCup17

Reaction score
I'm so excited that lo us sleeping better and only waking up twice a night to bf. My question is do I have to change him when he wakes up to eat? Or can I let him go through the night and change him in the morning? He stays half asleep while he bfs and I'm afraid changing him each time will wake him up more, making it harder for him to go back to sleep. But I feel like I'm neglecting him or something keeping him in the same diaper all night. Thoughts?

We only change during the night if he has done a poo, usually he sleeps through until the morning and we don't wake him up to change him x

If he hasn't pooped then I would keep him in the same nappy. As soon as my LO stopped pooping at night then I kept her in the same nappy overnight. Most nappies are designed up to 12 hours these days. I always found changing in the night just disturbed her more :thumbup:

Agreed, I only change DS at night if he poops, it seems to be more rare these days. Of course someone gave me crappy diapers that can't be returned without a receipt at my shower, so he does leak out occasionally....

Yep agree, unless it's a poopy one I don't change it xxx

Yup we only night change for poops.

When DD was little she pooped so much we only eve seemed to change for poops! Lol.

I change the nappy every time my lo wakes up, f there is pee or poop. I use the diapers with the strips so I can tell by peaking in his pants if he's gone. I will change him before his feeding as he tends to fall back asleep during a feed. I know it's fine to leave him in a wet diaper for a little while, but I sleep better knowing my son is dry when he goes back to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->