diarrhea (sorry)

wishes

Mummy of two :)
Reaction score
hey girls... erm, sorry no nice way to put this but i have had diarrhea since i got up this morning :blush: I havent eaten anything that could have been dodgy etc... and now im worried! :blush: Everything i read just talks about people being constipated and im really not. :cry:

(When i had my mc i remember the hospital asking if id had any diarrhea and now im worrying its a bad sign :dohh:)

Anyone else had it??

I dont think its anything to worry about.. I had lots of diarrhoea until about 12-13 weeks and then it turned into the dreaded constipation and i hear that about 22 weeks my midwife told me you can commonly flip between the 2 again. I am sure everything is ok.

Hope you feel better soonx I remember having very very loose stools with my first pregnancy x Its prob all them hormones

People react to hormones differently and although most people get constipated (if they get any changes at all), some people may get looser. Hope it doesn't last long :hug:

i had dioreaha loads during the first and second early trimester. Its not to bad not as i was getting it when i had the bad sickness. But was told it was normal. I am ok now though,

Thanks girls... i seem to be better now (I hope:blush:)
Hopefully tomorrow will be firmer :rofl:

it may be the folic acid huni! i feel it has that affect on me n seen loads of women sufferin 4m diarrhia coz of it!

xx

constipation I think is more common, but diarrhea happens quite often in pregnancy too.

Well I switched from being constipated to having diarrhea more or less overnight :blush:

But touch wood the diarrhea only lasted one night and I seem to be my old constipated self again..... ah well, at least it gave me a chance to get all that stocked up crap out (lmao, tmi sorry) :rofl:

lmao im having it i went 2 weeks with consterpation and now diharrea, its horribe and embarrasing going up and down them stairs lmao, we spend alot of time in the bathroom as it is, But i went to my doctors and he gave me diharlyte DISGUSTING SALTY erggg horrible , but it is apparently common in pregnancy, i havent had sickness so this is my " awful feeling " just drink loads of water to keep dehydrated :D

IM in belfast but i had that bug last week. Try and rest and take plently of fluilds

Thanks girls!! I have been a lot better today... and hopefully wont panic so much if it visits again!!:hugs:

I always laugh at the things we talk about!! Did you ever imagine discussing the firmness of your stools to strangers online!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->