diarrhea

kirstr1984

tobys mom
Reaction score
Does anyone else hve this instead,of morning sickness? I'm around 5-6 weeks pregnant and have had this as well as nausea all week.

yes I got this too, was one of the reasons I tested as just wasn't like me at all, it has eased off now as it was daily but now once a week or so
just keep drinking lots of fluid and you will be fine

Yeah I had it a couple of weeks ago. It's settled down now but I still have the relentless nausea X

I've got it as well. Nausea too, at least I'm not throwing up (yet).
I'm trying hard to stay hydrated, but it's really hard with such bad nausea in the evening.

Yeah, not a delightful symptom. In the beginning of pregnancy, I had a few cases of diarrhea hit me randomly with very little warning every so often- always in the middle of the day, and always in a public area (my luck). Now that I'm nearing the end of the first trimester, constipation has took its place... Yay for hormones lol.

I am having it at least twice a day, usually after I have eaten. Surely this can't be good for baby as I'll have nothing in me!

Funny enough yes mine usually hit after I ate a meal, or, like clock work 1 AM. :growlmad:

I've had it to. Alway happens first thing in the morning then I'm fine. But its so annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->