• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Did any one else have these symptoms? Or am I overthinking it (11dpo)

Definitely does look like a promising line! I can't wait to see your updated test tomorrow morning!

I agree look to dark to be evaps.
Test again and look in time frame not after.
I'd try a pink dye test next good luck.

@Momo smith Hey!! You did test!! :D

Ok, definitely get a red dye early test for tomorrow. That test looked way positive but blue dyes tend to go positive after the time limit.

Got everything crossed for you.

Hey guys , I’m having some issues . So I posted it on Facebook on my support group and basically got bombarded with everyone telling me it’s invalid and negative, and obviously some People don’t know how to filter thoughts so I kinda may have had a mini break down. I’m scared to even test again because I’m scared it will be negative or that AF might make a guest appearance tomorrow. I feel like it’s really going to crush me if it’s negative.

*sorry not meaning to spam or ramble but ....
Has anyone experienced itchy nips ??? Mine have never itches before a few hours ago and I couldn’t even itch them because my boobs are so sore.... anyone ever had that?

*sorry not meaning to spam or ramble but ....
Has anyone experienced itchy nips ??? Mine have never itches before a few hours ago and I couldn’t even itch them because my boobs are so sore.... anyone ever had that?
I get that symptom when pregnant. Don't worry about what people on FB think. They have nothing better to do than put you down. When they should be helping. Don't be afraid to test again. If it's negative that's ok. Us ladies on here are so supportive we won't put ya down. GL

I’m just scared if it’s negative that I’m going to look or feel stupid for thinking it was positive .... I’m trying my hardest not to get in my head it’s just difficult because it felt like this is my month . I’m still hoping and praying , I’ll keep y’all updated ! Thank you so Much guys for helping me out the last few days !

It's okay to be scared, I get like that sometimes myself. If it's negative, don't feel stupid, this kind of thing happens all the time. Especially on this website. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between what could be a positive line, an evap line, or shadows. You're not the only person that would have experienced this and you won't be the last. Whatever the outcome, we are all here for you :hugs:.

I know it's hard, especially feeling so sad if it's negative. A lot of women on here experience that every cycle. Just remember you can try again.

@Momo smith Its okay!! Please don't let any negative comments get to you. HUGS I have had true positive tests and I've had evaps. Its a part of ttcing. And some people forget the stress of it and will put you down for getting excited over what they think are evaps.

Tons of babydust for when you test again. And I really hope this is your cycle!:dust:

Thank you so much @FTale im trying my hardest not to get upset , just had a little cry in the car, prayed a little , just trying to gather my thoughts and stuff. It’s difficult for me as a Christian to be okay with constantly getting negative because I know that I’m taught to trust gods timing but I’m having major issues with it.
But ! It’s okay , since today was difficult I’m outside getting pizza and garlic bread at 11pm so I can go watch Netflix and cheer myself up

that test looks too dark to be an evap. I would test again with a pink dye.

That's awful that your FB "support" group made you feel like that. That sounds far from supportive. The ladies on here are a different class, everyone is so supportive and gives great advice. Don't be afraid to post things on here, you won't be made to feel stupid.

Looking forward to your next test, I really hope its a BFP.

Thank you @Nixnax i just kinda feel like I have no idea what I’m doing.

AF Was supposed to make a appearance yesterday if she doesn’t come tomorrow I’m going to retest:)

The fact AF hasn't showed is a really good sign. I have everything crossed for you.

When I started out I didn't know what I was doing, I followed the advice on here. Everyone really is great. Ovulation sticks are great for knowing when to start the baby making. Inswear by them. Im temping this month for the first time in months, just so I know the exact date I ovulated

Yeah , it’s my first year trying and I’m trying to not talk to family or friends about it because of my pcos and the doctors telling me I can’t get pregnant I don’t want to get hopes up, but it’s hard not to get my own hopes up. this groups has helped a good amount because I have never really been apart of something like this. It’s definitly exciting !

I'm the same, I dont want to tell my friends about it either. A select few know, but most don't. I've been TTC for 3 years now, we have an ejaculation problem, we've just been referred for fertility treatment. We've been told to do the good old artificial insemination at home route for now, we are on our 2nd cycle of doing that and I'm currently 5DPO. The wait to test is hard

Yeah it’s extremely hard especially when you don’t know if your actually having symptoms or if it’s all in your head because your paying more attention

@Momo smith Oh boy. You said it. Being Christian and feeling like you are not having faith in God but rather sticks and symptoms is a struggle. But its only us doing the tossing and turning. God already knows and sooner or later when we quit thinking 'we can do some thing' and listen to what he has in store for us we can see it was his plan all along. Its his timing that things happen. Even now almost 4 or 5 years later I am just now getting to do IVF. Sooo many things had to change in order for us to be able to afford it. The reasons why we couldn't just do it naturally I don't know..not yet and that's ok.

You will test bfp soon or find that you still have some more ttcing to do. Either way we are all here with you supporting you all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"