Did any one else have these symptoms? Or am I overthinking it (11dpo)

Momo smith

Reaction score
Hey guys!
so I’m new this is my first post and I was just wandering if I am overthinking it not because I know that I have to wait a few more days to test:
So me and my man had sex about 8 times during ovulation..I don’t know if that matters or not but whatever.
Around 5dpo I started to get cold like symptoms such as a lot of sneezing and stuffy/runny nose.( which could possibly be allergies)
This lasted until 8dpo
For some reason since 8dpo I was extremely thirsty and I usually don’t crave water but I drank about 3 liters of water at night and craved that same amount the next day.
I have had both white creamy CM and some clear CM after peeing.
I also have been extremely gassy which is super rare for me and I know it’s TMI but I have been pooping 3-5 times a day and that is rare as well. I have had a lot of acid reflux yesterday and today as well as some uterus pressure that lasted for about a hour and I am now 11DPO.
I’m really hoping I’m not getting to excited and that I’m not sick. I have been praying to be pregnant and would love some feedback because I don’t know what I’m doing or if these are even symptoms at all. PLEASE HELP !!!! Any input would be great!!!!

Hi welcome!! I hope you caught the eggy!!

Its hard waiting test and not knowing if every lil twinge or new feeling means pregnancy.

But from my own experience I can say the acid reflux, and cold like symptoms sound like possible pregnancy symptoms.

The thirst, gas and uterurine pressure sounds like what I have read alot for others. The thirsty part being the most written about that I do no remember for myself.

What did you use to confirmat ovulation? Do you chart? What day will you test? 10dpo using Early tests is the soonest most people find out unless you are a lucky 9dp one...LOL

Oh my goodness!!! It feels so great that someone actually responded I havnt been able to actually talk with anyone about that!
so I am 23 and struggle with pcos in the past and got off my birth control in January and for the first time ever I was ovulating and could feel the cramps and had the CM and REGULAR PERIODS!! So yay! I don’t really know much of what I’m doing so I kinda just downloaded 7 different apps for tracking ovulation, periods, and pcos.

I checked my cramps and CM when the calandras said I was ovulating and all my symptoms were adding up to the three days it said I should be ovulating.

I’ve seen some women using the ovulation strips I just don’t know how and I’m scared I’ll mess up or not understand it.
I still havnt peed today so I might run to the store and grab a red dye test I’m just scared of another negative

Awwww..yes, sorry, it can be hard to find a live thread where people post

But if you are just starting off, charting your basal body temp every morning through out your cycle will help with getting an idea of your ovulation day.

Ovulation test strips or digital ones let you know when you are getting close to peal ovulation time. Cheapie sticks off amazon really help when just starting off. But if you dont want to guess at lines the digital is the way to go.

Do you have a basal body thermometer? They are not cheap but help so much.

I know I've read women with PCOS do well on Vitex or Metformin. Its a tricky monster that PCOS.

I am really hoping you lucked out and are pregnant already..LOL....

Let me know if you test.

I am a longtime ttcer so I am in the process of doing IVF in about 8 weeks if I dont get pregnant on my own (praying I do).

Hope to keep you company while we wait!

Yeah I’ll probably order off amazon if I don’t test BFP. And I am on metformin I just was having really bad side effects and I am waiting on my doctors appointment to lower the prescription.
I honestly wish you the best ! Keep me updated I’ll keep you updated as well!!

Oh and yeah I probably should start tracking and get a thermometer soon. we kind of were just trying to have sex like rabbits around ovulation time LOL. thats really the only reason I think I could be possibly pregnant right now is because around the 3 days of peak ovulation we had sex 6 times LOL.

HAHAHA.....Having sex like rabbits has been our plot for years now but I started trying again at 38 and my eggos just werent strong enough. You have to be consistent with nutrition, vitamins, exercise. I have been so awful with it all. I think only this year have I been locked down with vitamins back to back and with shots I'm being given from the doctors called sermorelin. Its a growth hormone to help my ovaries start new and healthy eggs that are still maturing.
He has all his patients do it before IVF. I'm hoping we can grab a good egg on our own though. :D

BUT like I said, I hope you test positive and then don't have to worry so much about metformin for a while unless you take it while pregnant too? My friend just contacted me last night complaining about her dosage of it and how it zaps her of her energy. I told her to grab some Emergen C...Vitamin powder drink that really gives me the energy I need along with immunity fighting 'stuffages'... I am still alert and I took it this morning. I feel good. Anyway FX for when you test!!!

Did you test??? :flow: FX

:iron: I'm just doing chores, resting up and planning on watching old movies.

Any updates on how you're doing? :)
FX for you!! :dust:

So I did test yesterday , and got a BFN :( .
I tried not to cry and said to myself it still could be possible that I am I just tester too early. Trying not to get my hope up but it’s hard!
My boobs hurt a lot more today, hopefully it’s BFP instead of AF !
I’m trying to wait again to test until the 11th because at that point I’ll be 15 DPO.

Do you have a picture of the test hun?

I think I threw it away but I think I can find itI didn’t want my man to know I took one because I didn’t want to get his hopes up again. When I get home I’m pretty sure I can grab them!

#sneaky

OH MY GOODNESS GUYS!!! I went to get it out the trash I guess I didn’t see it before I think I see a faint line !!!!!how can I show y’all to ask your opinions!

I’m not that familiar with those blue dye pregnancy tests but I would test again in the morning!

The line does seem to have a lot of colour in for a evap but like I said I’m not familiar with those tests !!
Good luck !

That’s what I was thinking ! I know evap. Lines usually are invisible or grey but I swear I see blue in it! mill take on in the morning hopefully fingers crossed , havnt told him yet but super excited .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->