did anyone bed before ovulation only

Sarah_16x

Mum to Jayden & pregnant
Reaction score
hi did anyone bed before ovulation only and get a bfp?

We only bd before O but I'll have to keep you posted on the BFP, still getting BFNs but not AF yet!!

I dtd around CD 8 and 12 only as was actually trying to avoid getting pregnant and I normally ovulate around CD 18 20 so I thought I was safe but now I'm 10 weeks pregnant so that obviously didn't work lol hth x

I thought we were out last month because I never got a positive okp, then I had EWCM on CD 23 so we dtd that day and two days after and I am now 6 weeks pregnant.

DS - day before ovulation
Current pregnancy - we dtd CD6, 10 & 15 but I ovulated CD13 so had to be from CD10 sex.

We DTD around CD11-CD12 and voila. I am around 6 weeks. Didn't expect it.

We DTD 4 days, 2 days and the day before ovulation. I could have ovulated a day or so later than I think as well as I usually have slightly longer than average cycles. Am 12 weeks tomorrow. I understood that once ovulation happens, you only have a very small window to get pregnant. You have a better chance DTD before ovulation I thought?

We tried for 11 months and only got pregnant the cycle we BD before, during, and after O.. But the most fertile days are 1-2 days before O. I attribute my BFP to clomid and Ovidrel more so than BD timing.

I dtd around CD 8 and 12 only as was actually trying to avoid getting pregnant and I normally ovulate around CD 18 20 so I thought I was safe but now I'm 10 weeks pregnant so that obviously didn't work lol hth x

Pahahaha the same thing happened to me. I dtd on CD 9 and 11 only. And still ended up pregnant. I'm exactly 10 weeks today lol.

Me. About 2 or 3 days before I think. Heading for 9 weeks pregnant. :)

It's meant to be the best way actually, as the egg really doesn't survive for that long (12-24 hours I think?), yet the boys can live in favourable conditions for about 5 days, so if they're already hanging about waiting, one of them can grab it as soon as it is released!

With my first daughter I got pregnant when BD:ing only on CD6 (normally my cycle before that was always 28 days). I wasn't charting so I have no idea when I actually ovulated that month. We were trying to prevent and I just followed an app that said that day was non-fertile. Best "mistake" of my whole life:)

We BD'ed one time 2-3 days before O and finally got a bean in there!

We BD'd 3 days before ov and the evening of ov and got duffed. More likely it was the one 3 days prior. X

Yes we dtd the day before O and the two days Before that and I got my Bfp. Supposedly that's better because it takes the sperm time to swim!

That's how I got pregnant each time -BD before O - either the night before or the morning of. I never got pregnant with longer gaps.

Only BD once day before ovulation. And BOOM! Preggars!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->