Did anyone DTD everyday during their fertile window and conceived a boy?

Sophiejash

Reaction score
I'm currently TTC, we already have a beautiful little girl so would really like to have a boy. I know they say have sex as close to ovulation as possible to give the male swimmers a better chance but wondering whether anybody here just decided to go for it everyday and know they've conceived a boy! I'd rather up my chances of conceiving by DTD everyday ? Thanks

I'll know in 20 mins! Lol our gender scan is in 10 minutes and we DTD right around every 24 hours during my fertile window!

Oh how fantastic. Please let me know. Congratulations either way xx

we DTD every day for 8 days (lol!) during my fertile window, both times. both boys!

Yes - with both of my boys we dtd every day for a week. Strangely enough number 3 was not like that at all - It'll be interesting seeing whether we will have another boy. We're team yellow though so have a while to find out.

I did for my 2 boys ! Tech thinks this one is also a boy but I ovulated late and only dtd the day before o. Still yet to be confirmed

Thanks ladies, it's filling me with hope to know I can just get it on with darling husband everyday and know we have just as good a chance of a boy.
Congratulations Powell on your little boy X

Yep we did every day as it was our last shot before going ft medical help so wanted to make sure we'd properly tried! I have a little boy

I am sure I caught ovulation day and unless there is something very wrong with the ultrasound equipment he's a boy. We also used preseed, which I've heard can sway boy.

Yes, we DTD everyday for about a week starting 3-4 days before O and we are having a boy. With DS1 we only DTD day before O and day of O.

Thank you everyone, please keep the stories coming, it's making me feel soo much better by the second reading about this xx

I am sure I caught ovulation day and unless there is something very wrong with the ultrasound equipment he's a boy. We also used preseed, which I've heard can sway boy.

I've never heard of that with preseed but thanks I'll have a little look on that subject X

I used preseed this time as well. Not sure if that made a difference, since I had a boy last time too and didn't use preseed, but I'm having 2 boys!

Lol

Attachments

• received_10205268911778393.jpg
    received_10205268911778393.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 32
We DTD everyday (sometimes multiple times a day) for about 4 days straight during my fertile window. And we're having a boy.

We have 2 boys, and dtd every other day leading up to fertile window and then every day during it. We used preseed when we conceived ds2 but not with ds1. Good luck!

We did it every day that week and we had a boy. 💙

Yep! We dtd everyday and it's a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"