Did anyone DTD everyday during their fertile window and conceived a boy?

We DTD everyday too and are having a boy. We also used Preseed this time around.

With the baby we lost it was our anniversary weekend so we DTD a lot and used coconut oil...also a boy.

Good luck! :)

We always did every other day on average. Sometimes it would be 2 days in a row or 2 days between... Except with this one. We strictly did every other day. We have 2 boys and I'm pregnant with a girl.

We bedded everyday from cd 6 - cd 16 ( I ovulated on day 15) and we are having a little boy. With my DS who is now 8, we bedded everyday as well.

DS1(3) DTD 3 times a day during fertile window, for about a week
DS2(2) DTD once, day after ovulation
DD(1) DTD 1-3 times a day during fertile window
DS3(current pregnancy) DTD once a day during fertile window

Good luck. Lol

cant remember my fist 2
4 girls dtd untill opk turned positive then stopped so day before o
last baby a boy dtd when opk turned positive and the next 3 days in a row :)

Try going to ingender or genderdreaming. They have ways of upping your chances for a girl or boy. That's what we tried this time. Don't know if it worked yet but hoping so. Otherwise we will have three of a kind which is pretty special too :)!

I have 2 girls and both were conceived very close to o day, as in the day before. Same with this one but we won't know the gender til March! I honestly think it's 50/50 for most couples regardless of timing.

We have both a boy and a girl, and tried gender swaying with both and both times got the gender we were hoping for!

For DS, we started DtD the day before ovulation, then every day for 3 days after. Got a boy.

For DD, I ate a lot of citrus fruits (I read it could help) and we DtD before ovulation and stopped the day I got a positive OPK. Got a girl.

We used preseed with both.

This time we were NTNP, and didn't DtD any time near my fertile window (stopped 4 days before positive OPK, and waited till 5 days afterwards) so I have no idea how I even got pregnant, let alone the gender :)

We dtd everyday and got a girl. Only did it once for a boy lol xxx

I have 2 girls. Both we dtd day before ovulation.

With my first son, we DTD every single day during my fertile window. With this current little boy... Couldn't tell you as he was a very happy surprise

Thanks everybody. Well we DTD the two days in my fertile window before my peak and the two days of my peak. Fingers crossed

We're expecting a little boy and my dates suggest DTD was a fair way in front of conception. But, he was a happy surprise so can't be completely sure.

Both our girls were timed and clomid babies. so DTD was close to or on ovulation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->