Did anyone else have this?

branham22

Reaction score
6 dpo today. When I took my temp this morning it was 98.3. (My chart is in my signature). When I got up and went to the bathroom this morning I had a little bit of spotting when I wiped. It was reddish in color and was there when I went to the bathroom again later. It never got as big as a dime. It never made it to my underwear and was only there when I wiped. I haven't had it since and I am having no other symptoms except the high temp. Was that implantation bleeding or is that was it is like? Is 6 dpo too early for this? Have any of you experienced this before your bfp? :) thanks in advance!

Implantation bleeding typically happens around 7dpo... 6dpo sounds pretty accurate! And your chart looks FANTASTIC so far! The only time I ever experienced implantation bleeding was in my very first pregnancy, and like you, I believe it happened around 6 or 7dpo! This all sounds extremely positive!! KMFX!!! :dust:

Thank you! That's very helpful :)
What was your implantation bleeding like (color, how long did it last, was it light/heavy, etc )

Thank you! That's very helpful :)
What was your implantation bleeding like (color, how long did it last, was it light/heavy, etc )

I actually mistakenly thought it was :witch: making her way. It lasted about 2 days, was really light and it was mostly pink on the first day, but the second day it was brown. I wore a pantyliner but I probably could have gotten away without it because it was only ever on the tp when I wiped.

Thanks! :) How soon after that did u get your bfp? Do you take your bbt?
I posted this question on another site and they told me that " IB is practically non existent, and extremely rare and don't count on getting it ".

I'm glad to know someone else has had this!

It does sound like implantation bleeding to me, I personally didn't test until the day of my missed period (which I had irregular periods, so I just tested exactly a month after the first day of my last period). I'd personally wait about two weeks and then test with an early detection kit :)

Thanks! :) How soon after that did u get your bfp? Do you take your bbt?
I posted this question on another site and they told me that " IB is practically non existent, and extremely rare and don't count on getting it ".

I'm glad to know someone else has had this!

At that time I was actually NTNP so I wasn't temping or charting, and I got my :bfp: extremely late because I really thought the bleeding was :witch:. But after my first scan at what I thought was 4/5 weeks, I was actually close to 8 weeks, meaning if I tested, I probably would have gotten a :bfp: a week or so after the bleeding. I am currently in my 7th pregnancy, sadly so far only 2 have gone full term (KMFX this will be a 3rd!), and I have only experienced implantation bleeding once. So I would definitely say it's rare, but it's definitely not non-existent!

Surprised: I don't plan on testing for another week (14dpo). :)

Zombie: So sorry about your loses! I am keeping my fx that this little bean of yours sticks! I will be testing next weekend when I am 14 dpo. That feels so far away! Ughh

My lower back has been pretty achy so far today. Anyone else have this? Temp was 98.2 this morning.

I don't understand a lot of the abbreviations here, but i have a question... Isn't 98.6 normal temp for a person?

Anyway, I'm sorry you've had so many losses and I hope this one carries full term for you. :hugs: Good luck!

I personally didn't get any lower back pains. Your chart is still looking really good!! I'm excited for you!! KMFX :dust:

I got brown cm one afternoon at 4dpo and a faint bfp on 8dpo and a digi at 9dpo.

I'm aware that I've either been an abnormality or I ovulated earlier.

I had IB in my second pregnancy only. Got it a few days before AF was due so maybe 9/10 dpo and it was a couple of spots of dark red blood when I wiped. Every pregnancy is different so even if you didnt get it in the first, you might get it in subsequent pregnancies.

Thank you girls for your input! My lower back is feeling a little better now. It was just so weird! I never get that before af. My temp was 98.1 today. It has went down .1 the past few days (98.3, 98.2, 98.1). Is that's ok?? Or is that bad?

9 dpo today. Temp still up. Yesterday evening my right breast was so sore! But only that one lol so weird! This morning I have an upset stomach. I can't tell if it's heart burn or if I just feel pukey. Ugh :(

Your chart is still looking awesome! Your temps are still high (as long as they stay above the coverline, you're good!

Red blood when I wiped a few minutes ago... I guess I'm out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->