Did anyone have bleeding in early pregnancy?

ohio-mom-of-2

Reaction score
Did anyone have bleeding in early pregnancy? I have had a few faint positives and have been having spotting for a little over two weeks. It is a little heavier today, maybe turning into af...can't quite tell.

But I've had all the pregnancy symptoms I had with my first three pregnancies. So I don't know if I've had an early m/c or what is going on.

Anyway, my question is, did any of you have bleeding in early pregnancy?

I had bleeding on my 1st pregnancy, which ended up in mc. I have heard that some spotting is normal, but if it is getting heavier, then probably would be better if you call your doctor. Heavy bleeding, specially if it comes with cramping, it is not a good sign.

Thinking of you hunny :hugs: I have been reading your posts for the past couple of week. I don't have much constructive to say but I didn't want to read and run.

I had full out (AF type) bleeding at 11ish weeks with my daughter and she is here now and perfectly fine

I have also had bleeding around 6-9 weeks with my last three pregnancies that didn't end well... so it can go either way.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I think you should go into your doc and see if you can trip their test or get sent for serial quantitative tests for hcg

:hugs: to you again hunny (apparently I thought of more to say...)

My first pregnancy ended at 5w 3d, bleeding started as brown spotting and turned red after a few days.
This pregnancy, I've had brown spotting and a couple of bright red bleeds. Baby is fine so far. I heard the heartbeat for the first time on the doppler at my doc's office today.
It could go either way. I wish you lots of luck!!

i had 2 little bleeds hun and saw haertbeat last week, apparantly its the most common symptom of early pregnancy xx

I've had to small bleeds... more like heavy spotting. One lasted a week around when AF was due. The other was 4 days starting at 7wks to the day. It's not uncommon.

My first pregnancy ended in MC after bleeding at 5wks, however this time round i've bled from 5wks to 8 wks! with it stopping aound 4/5 days ago. The scans suggest that everything is ok, i'm still feeling very pregnant (can't actually keep anything down). Obiviously i don't know what's going to happen in the next few weeks, but i bled brown, bright red, pink continuously and despite this, the pregnancy is progressing. I hope this provides some reassurance xxx

I had some around 5 weeks for about 5 to 6 days. Didnt have any pains though but it was scary still. I'm alomost 13 weeks now and baby is just fine. It's best to go and get it checked out so you know for sure whats happening. Thinking of you :hugs:

I had periods with both of my previous pregnancies before missing a period. Both times on scans I was dated further than I thought I was taking into account the first day of what I thought was my LMP.

I've had no bleeding with this pregnancy (although have not yet had dating scan).... I'd panic to be honest as I've had 3 m/c this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->