Did anyone NOT have any symptoms till after 5 weeks?

louisaL

Trying for number 1
Reaction score
sorry for all the pointless questions but i am having a pondering moment

I had no symptoms atall untill i was about 6 weeks, then my boobs started to hurt and felt sicky
Xx

im just over 6 wks, no sickness etc, boobs alittle tender but nothing else xxx

My boobs are only just starting to get alittle tender...nothing else yet tho! Oh and Im starting to not like tea :(

My boobs are huge and extremely tender, since about 4 wks on the dot, just before I got a positive pregnancy test. This was the same with my first pregnancy, although I didn't realize why with the first pregnancy (wasn't ttc then)... But that was and still is my only early symptom... other than bloating (but that could be period-related too normally so I don't consider that unique to pregnancy)... no morning sickness yet but with my first pregnancy, all of the real sickness and major symptoms started at around 6 wks for me. I would enjoy the lack of symptoms while you can, lol! I am! I have no idea what the near future holds! :)

i had no symptoms at all, they have just started this week and im 7 wks preg.

Duh! I am so sorry! I didn't see that you don't have a positive test yet! But I wouldn't worry that you aren't pregnant until you have your period. As I read somewhere else, it ain't over until AF arrives! :) Lots of babydust your way!!!

Also... I have a 26 day cycle... not sure if that makes a difference... if you have a long cycle like yours, I'm not sure that you would feel any symptoms right away. And if it makes you feel any better I was almost convinced that AF was for sure coming as late as the day before my first positive test. I had tons of cramping and although it wasn't as severe as it normally is for my periods (it's usually excruiciating for me), I thought my body was gearing up for AF. It wasn't until the night before I got a positive that I was pretty sure this was it, and that was only because my boobs felt EXACTLY the same as they did when I nursed. I would never have known that if this weren't #2 though! So don't worry at all! Something else I've heard that is a good idea to do while you are waiting is to make a list or start thinking about things you will do once you know for sure either way. For me, I thought that if AF came, I would do things I can't do while pregnant, like have some wine one night on a date with my husband, or paint a room in our house. That helped me to relax a little. And I thought it would help me to have something to look forward to if it ended up being negative...

I'm 5+2 and my boobs are really painfull and huge, and I've felt sick a handfull of times. Cried everyday at everything for the past week too.....but as far as any proper sickness or aversions to foods nothing as yet!

I had no symptoms at all until about 12 weeks when I started going to the toilet more. Thats the only symptom I had until I got my bump!

I was about 5 weeks along when I started to get the exhaustion part of it. I just thought I was sick. Than two weeks later I took a pregnancy test, than another one, than another one and found out they were all positive, so that was that. lol. I'm 8 weeks now and omg my boobs hurt.

I had no symptoms until 6 weeks. After that I stared with morning sickness and my breasts hurts a little...
My stechmarks fade a way a little and my skin feels softer than before

I was awfully tired and dizzy right from the start, that's when I knew something wasn't right, so when I was 3 days late (I was every 28 days like clockwork) I tested positive.

I stuffed my face like a bloater for the next 2 weeks but since then, I can hardly eat a thing and I've lost half a stone.

Sore boobs/nipples at around 6 weeks.

Still got horrendous nausea now, hope it shifts soon!

i had no real symtoms other than peeing more frequently, until about 6 weeks, then the ms hit, hope you get your :bfp: really really soon :hugs:

It was a little before 5 weeks that I started getting nausea badly.... and its been with me ever since. I think around 7 weeks my breasts started getting sore, bigger and tender.

My boobs are only just starting to get alittle tender...nothing else yet tho! Oh and Im starting to not like tea :(

Ooh, I had that as well! Was just a bit spotty before 6-7 weeks, all other symptoms kicked in after that.
Good luck hun :hugs:

I was probably about 7 weeks when I got symptoms, but I knew I was pregnant already. x

Increased CM was the only noticable symptom i had until about 6ish weeks, which is why the one month i was preggers i didnt think i was lol

thanks everyone for your replies and sorry for confusing some of you that i had already had my bfp unfortunately not yet but always hopeful!

today i am 15dpo and if i was pregnant i would be 5 weeks 1 day

i had cm and a postive ov stick on the 22nd sept, sharp pains a 3dpo and blood when wiping at 10dpo other than zilch nothing! not even tired! i tested on sat and bfn.

i've also had 4 preg dreams this month thats just my weird mind though lol

my cycles are anything from 30-45 days but as i said the positive ov stick was 15 days ago if i dont come on until fri i am going to be so annoyed as i would of missed ovulation completely!

thanks for all your posts again and CONGRATS to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"