Did anyones waters go when you were out?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
When I was PG I knew not all the time would your waters go naturally or first ...well they did all over my livingroom but now I have experienced that and how close pop and gush is I'm terrified of this happening when I'm out on my own :blush: :rofl:

Yesterday I was in the shop and I felt a pop but obviously I wasn't paying attention so I stood still unsure muttering 'please no please no' :rofl: but was fine waddled out legs tight as I could whist walking but I think it was the way baby moved and I had a feeling down below making me need the loo (I hate that instant thing grrr lol).

Anywayyyyyyyy your stories Mommies/Mummies?

x

no story for me but just want to say that your pregnancy has flown by. You must be so excited

x

mine went as i was getting out of bed i though i was weeing i was soooo embaressed :blush: it was only till i got in the bathroom i realised but i did get told if your in asda and your waters go you get free nappies for a year or something like that and i only got told this after :rofl:

With 3 of my babys my waters went in hospital but my 1st wanted to be a shopper :rofl: My waters broke in bloody Safeways!!!I was mortified.They yelled for a cleaner over the tannoy and everyone looked at me.I shuffled out and got in my then partners car.more waters leaked in the car ,it was an hour's drive to the hospital.Any way 2 days after birth my MIL came to vist me and she said ooo my skirt is damp.I was like oh strange then clonk the penny dropped.My useless drip of a partner hadn't cleaned it up or warned her when he picked her up.ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Hey I so remember that feeling hun.Don't be embarrsed if it happens think of it as exciting he he xxx

OOOO P.S I got £50 in vouchers from them!!!

mine went as i was getting out of bed i though i was weeing i was soooo embaressed :blush: it was only till i got in the bathroom i realised but i did get told if your in asda and your waters go you get free nappies for a year or something like that and i only got told this after :rofl:

:rofl:

I work in Asda and have never heard of this!
Although, no ones waters have gone in there yet!

I remember one of my friends telling me about their friend when I was pregnant and her waters broke just outside woolworths! Literally as they walked out the doors.

no story for me, I was laying in the hospital bed dopped up on morphine trying to sleep through the pain... when all of a suddeb POP!!!! It made a pop sound too even my OH heard it. lol

mine didnt but omg wobbs how fast is this pregnancy goin!!!!!xx

no story from me, i had mine broke for me, was waiting impatiently for them to go as i bounced on the ball but no such luck :rofl: x

no thank God because they just kept leaking :rofl: for hours :rofl:

Mine broke in my hallway. On my fuffy cream carpet just as I was gettin ready to get out the door and in the hospital! :dohh:
Couldn't it have waited for about 2 minutes?!!

I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone by! I remember talking to you about it on msn in the *really* early days when you were unsure you even wanted to announce it because it was THAT early! :shock: 31 weeks now?? Really?? My God...

My waters broke in bed :rofl: Thank God! I would be mortified if they went in public - even in the ambulance I was like, "Oh my God I am so sorry but it's really wet down there!" Haha even though they told me it was my waters I was convinced I was peeing myself because it only gushed when I coughed or sneezed or moved! LOL

I totally didn't even expect my waters to go at all because no one else in my family has had it - with my mum, aunt, sister etc they all went at the last stage of labour - like the water came out with the baby, so I was expecting the same! No such luck :roll:

:lol:

I had my waters broken.
Wierdest feeling in the world...i was always hoping my waters were going to break in mothercare though.

I was pretty lucky, my water broke right after using the restroom, I literally just stood up and pop. Hopefully I can be so lucky next time.

Mine broke the minute i got to the hospital and stepped out of the car.

my waters broke at home in the bathroom, but kept leaking all the way to the hospital, they sat me in a waiting room-i felt a huge contraction and a massive gush....all over the floor lol. i kept saying sorry and shall i clean it up! my husband kept telling me not to worry but i was embarassed! it kept leaking till my baby's head crowned...i left puddles everywhere-im still amazed at how much there was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->