Did anyones waters go when you were out?

Thankfully mine broke at home. I was lying in bed and thought i was wetting myself :rofl: I don't think i have ever moved so fast in my whole life to get to the bathroom. :rofl:

no pop but mine started leaking while I was playing football :dohh:

Probabaly my own fault for trying to play footy at 37 +6!! :blush:

mine were leaking for a few days and when the doctor saw me he said it was my forewaters and that they would go within 48 hours. i could barely walk and he said it was them bulging!! well that night at 2.30 i woke up and POP they went. not much of a gush. so i went to the bathroom cos and went back to bed :rofl: think i was in shock!! then more came so back to the bathroom and back to bed cos i was in no pain. well 2 mins later the contractions started and they killed me :dohh: so i had to get out of bed :rofl:
your pregnancy is flying by hun :hugs::hugs:

oh and i hope your waters don't go in public :rofl: i remember being at the school collecting my daughter and i was terrified they were going to go cos they were bulging at this point. i was petrified. i was convinced they would go in the school yard :rofl::rofl:

I'll stay indoors from 36 weeks I think :rofl: Mine went fully it was awful I shouted 'I better not be pissing myself' whist SC ran for the towels and after a swimming pool it was like nope don't think I'm pissing myself :lol:

I'll stay indoors from 36 weeks I think :rofl: Mine went fully it was awful I shouted 'I better not be pissing myself' whist SC ran for the towels and after a swimming pool it was like nope don't think I'm pissing myself :lol:

ROFL! :rofl::rofl: That's hilarious! haha

my waters broke at home in the bathroom, but kept leaking all the way to the hospital, they sat me in a waiting room-i felt a huge contraction and a massive gush....all over the floor lol. i kept saying sorry and shall i clean it up! my husband kept telling me not to worry but i was embarassed! it kept leaking till my baby's head crowned...i left puddles everywhere-im still amazed at how much there was!

Snap! I think it was my for-waters because they kept leaking the whole time I was in labour, when I stood up to go to the bathroom I left a trail of water behind me... and with each contraction it squirted some more out - I forget how many times we had to change that pad / sheet / absorbant cushion thingy under my bum! :dohh: And yet when Anna came out I still had the biggest gush of water ever - like a bucket full of water being thrown out of there! :blush: So I think that must have been my hind-waters...

Mine didnt go while we were out they went in bed, i woke up and not 2 second later i felt a gush and thought, crap im peeing the bed, waited for it to stop and it didnt so jumped up and tapped OH to wake him up and he rolled right over into it :rofl::rofl:

Had to put a seat cover on in the car and i kept leaking what was the last of my waters in the car, which is why i made him take me in his car and not mine, didnt want to make the seat all messy :rofl:

Mine went just as i was waking up in bed, i thought "oh god im weeing" and tensed my muscles to stop and obviously it didnt!! I went to the loo and lost most of mine down there but as i was trying to get dressed i kept leaking all over my knickers!! mine leaked for days until i gave birth, i could feel it rolling down my legs as i got into the very late stages of labour and when i gave birth i still soaked the midwife! She changed my sheet and said there was about 3gallon on that!! x

Mine never went, i had to have them broken in hospital.
Dunno what will happen this time!

Mine went just as I left my mum and dad's house and was just about to get into the car with hub to go home. Was only 34 weeks so it was all a bit of a panic. Rang the hospital and they said 'do you think it could just be a little bit of wee?!' Errr, no! I was totally soaked through!!!

The first 2 times was during labour, third time they broke in the hospital corridor in front of all the visitors :shy: fourth time was at 27 weeks in my living room as I'd just got up off the sofa, oh said to me you've probably wet yourself, I said I'm pregnant not incontinent :lol: fifth time was about 10 seconds before Katie was born when I splattered the mw and my oh in them. I swear some hit the wall :rofl: I was really panicky about this though too as I had all early preterm labours so I never knew when I would go into labour.

My mother wanted me to bring towels and a spare outfit with me everywhere I went during the last few weeks :rofl:

Aim for mothercare/Asda/Tesco though where you can get the freebies :winkwink::lol:

xoxox

No the nurse broke mine :( but i so so so so wanted them to go outside of hospital just to have the excitment XxX

exactally the same as me :rofl::rofl:

once mine had gone i phoned the hospital and they told me to come in to be checked over i had to get a taxi but the traffic was so bad as it was 8 in the morning i had put a maternity towel on but i could still feel it trickeling out so i had to tell the taxi driver to go a fast way and try and get out of the traffic, well u should of seen the look on his face he paniced so much i think he thought he was gonna have to deliver the baby lol

and then when i got to the hospital once i had been examined i went to put my leggings bk on and my midwife opened the door and to my horror one of my work colleages was stood there with her grand daughter. i had to pull my top over my bits and wave as she looked at me and went oh hello it could only of happened to me pmsl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->