Did I do something wong?

Rei

Reaction score
So I've been spotting on and off for the last three weeks or so. Well it seemed to stopped for a while and with hormones racing I figured it was safe to have sex. Well now I'm spotting again and I think somehow I hurt my baby from it. I have a scan Thursday and I'm terrified we won't see the fetus or heart beat. The spotting is the same tan colored discharge that I've been having, no bright red but now I'm cramping. :(

No you didn't do anything wrong. I have had cramping pretty bad off and on, saw the Dr. yesterday and she said that it is pretty normal. Your uterus is growing and stretching.

you haven't done anything wrong, I'm sure everything will be fine at your scan as spotting can be a normal thing in pregnancy. If your spotting is due to sex it will be because you have irritated your cervix ( which is easy to do in pregnancy because of the increased blood flow to the area) but it won't have done any harm to baby.

No you did nothing wrong my cervix gets
Really sensitive during pregnancy anytime I
Have sex I start spotting my doc has told me not
Have sex

I cramp after sex. I haven't had any unusual discharge this time, but I had tan coloured discharge last time around and was quite concerned - it lasted a week or two part way through the first tri. She's now a toddler so thankfully wasn't an issue after all! :)

If you are already spotting it would be wise to not have sex. Call your dr

Thank you ladies. The only reason why we had sex was because I thought the spotting was over with T_T and my doctor was well aware of the spotting and never gave me any instructions not to have sex or anything. Fortunately it stopped almost as quick as it started and then came back only briefly tonight.

Cramping is normal after sex (the uterus contracts and this can set cramping off)

And the spotting can be from the sex irritating the cervix.

At this point, I may suggest going easy (really just for the sake of your mental health, not really because it would ACTUALLY do anything) You certainly did nothing wrong. Keep us posted tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->