Did I do the right thing??

J

Jade--x

So its pretty windy here today and I've had unbelievable problems with my neighbours and one of them parks so close to my car I can't get in my car and on several occasions had to climb through the boot..

Well my little boy got my car keys as we were going out and ran off to my car - And with Keivan in my arms I couldn't get to him fast enough..He opened my car door and it hit her car..And she was so close I couldn't get in and if she weren't so close he wouldn't have hit it but still..I refuse to give them a reason to use against me and report me for!

I can't speak to these people and the car is already completely ditched..But I rang the police and explained the situation that I have with them and the woman was really nice and was saying how this is all I need right now and that she shouldn't park so close to me and she's going to send an officer to see me tonight - and now I'm like crapping it as the police are always lovely on the phone and pure dicks when they come out - I've had that many problems I've had to ring them for and they come to mine and end up having me in tears even though I'm not the one in the wrong and just believe the lies the neighbours say..

Did I do the right thing or should I have just left it - I doubt she'd have noticed but it was the 'what if they do and then try and get me done'. Surely they can't do anything as I reported it as soon as it happened?

I think you've done the right thing. Hopefully the police will get her to stop parking so close! You shouldn't have to climb through the boot. And you have kiddies, it's not fair on you.
If they do start making you feel bad just try and keep calm. Hope you get it sorted x

Thanks hun. She's on crutches and kicked up to have my parking space (which they gave her) as she needed the extra space but she parks with her driving side door so close to mine I can't get in..If I can't get in how does she get out?! There's marks all over my car from where she's hit it that I've never reported and she's never had the courtest to tell me she's done..And least I've been honest! I just know what the police round here are like..I've had so many problems with the neighbours and the police just do nothing x

Yeah I reckon you did the right thing. Hope the police are helpful :flower:

I think you did the right thing and good luck with the police :)

I think morally you definitely did the right thing , you've been the bigger person. I hope the police are on your side and it doesnt cause any trouble, sounds like they deserve it!

Course you did the right thing.

Good luck xx

The police woman came and she was actually really lovely and couldn't believe the trouble I've been having when I listed all the things I've put up with over the last 2 and a half years and how no one has done anything to help. She just said with that much damage to her car how do I even know it was my car door that did it and I guess I actually don't and she said she was just going to mark it off and for me not to worry about it as there's not been any reports made about it anyway - And if there is I've done the right thing and photographed the mark I think my door made came forward at the time it happened and reported it and that accidents happen..So I feel much better now and it's nice to have someone who actually listens to me for once!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->