did i give him too much- please help

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
my LO has tasted cooked sweet potatoes and since i dont have a mixer i just mashed it with a fork, he kind of liked it but found it hard to eat , today i decided to try a baby jar of apple sauce, he really liked it ate almost the whole jar. was that too much? will he feel sick from it? it was one of the small jars an 80 gram one and he ate about 3/4 of it. i only stopped when he started crying that he didnt want any more.
??

They will only take as much as they want hun, but with sweet things they can be a little greedy
You won't have done him any harm and he would have brought it back up by now if he was going to

With the sweet potato you can always mash it through a seive to get the texture right

It is all trial and error hun x

Ive felt like this before , max eats like a pig when it comes to sweet stuff ..but when it comes to veggies HA lol so i mix fruit with veggies now lol

try downloading the HIPP weaning chart off the website, www.hippbabyclub.co.uk it guides you to how much to give your LO week by week but it is trial and error as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->