Did i have a miscarriage? :-(

Lovinlyf

Reaction score
On December 23rd i was in the shower n notices brown discharge n got worried and told my husband. He said it might be due to intercourse as we had sex 2nights before i noticed.

Next day it was sort of like pink blood mixed with water , so kind of like small drops comin out of me.

3rd day when ever i wiped id see dark reddish blood on tissue itself but barely any in the toilet.

4th day - it got lil bit more darker

Then by the 27th Dec - i decided its time to go to ER.
HCG: 1937
Urine test: Positive
Ultrasound : LMP 6wks got dated to 4weeks 5days
Internal vaginal exam: No yolk sac or baby(which i told was normal)

I was diagnosed with a "threatened Miscarriage as they couldnt find an actual reason for the bleeding.

For the next few days i experienced continious bleeding up u til new years day.

Its been 3 days now and no blood.

I had one pregnancy test laying around so i did another pregnancy test; still comin up positive but not as dark as i had seen it when i first got a BFP

Was this a miscarriage?????

Sorry you are going through this hun. Its hard to tell, you could ask for repeat bloods to be taken to see if your hcg numbers are still increasing. Hope everything turns out ok x

Hi,

Sorry you have been going through this keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Could go either way i think. Some women do bleed throughout early pregnancy and it can be for reasons other then miscarriage. Did u have any pains as well?

Dating may be due to late ovulation/implantation?

I would contact your midwife or epu and speak to them about another scan in a week or so and maybe bloods?

May be worth posting in miscarriage support as they me able to give u better advice.

Sorry I have not been much help. Good luck

Yes i did had cramps ... I wouldnt say anything like period pains though.. A lot less .. But definitely was in enough pain to warrant some pain killers

Only way to tell is a repeat scan really, or repeat bloods. I had heavy bleeds and cramps with my last pregnancy (at 12-14 weeks) but he stuck fine until 38w!

I dont want to wait a week to get my blood trst results back, id be happy waiting 1-2 hrs. Im really imptatient

well if ur bloods show any bad indications they will call you back right away, the no news is good news applies here (hug)

I had a few bleeds (4-5 to be exact) and everything is ok. The doctors told me that if I soak 2-3 pads in an hour and/or have clots the size of my hand come out - that's when I should be worried. I haven't had anything like that.

ETA: And I should say I had some pretty horrendous cramps. Blood in the uterus is a major irritant and it will cause you to cramp and feel some pretty good pain at times.

it sounds like it could be a miscarriage, but then again, quite a few women have had bleeding and been okay. I've had bleeding that turned out to be a m/c and I've had bleeding that turned out to be nothing. The only way to know is to have bloods taken again. I'd go back to the ER and tell them you think you may have m/c'd and ask them to do bloodwork. Or you could wait til Monday and call up an OB office. It usually only takes until the next day to get results (or that's been my experience) The only other thing to do is wait a few days and test again. If it was a m/c, your tests will continue to get lighter until they go negative. Sorry you're going thru this. I hope you get some answers soon, and I hope that it's good news.

it sounds like it could be a miscarriage, but then again, quite a few women have had bleeding and been okay. I've had bleeding that turned out to be a m/c and I've had bleeding that turned out to be nothing. The only way to know is to have bloods taken again. I'd go back to the ER and tell them you think you may have m/c'd and ask them to do bloodwork. Or you could wait til Monday and call up an OB office. It usually only takes until the next day to get results (or that's been my experience) The only other thing to do is wait a few days and test again. If it was a m/c, your tests will continue to get lighter until they go negative. Sorry you're going thru this. I hope you get some answers soon, and I hope that it's good news.

Thanks for the kind words :)

P.S my name is Aliya .. (Not spelt Aliyah) lol
xx

I had a few bleeds (4-5 to be exact) and everything is ok. The doctors told me that if I soak 2-3 pads in an hour and/or have clots the size of my hand come out - that's when I should be worried. I haven't had anything like that.

ETA: And I should say I had some pretty horrendous cramps. Blood in the uterus is a major irritant and it will cause you to cramp and feel some pretty good pain at times.

I'd say i was using around 2-3 pads in 24hours.
However it was mostly the toilet that was a very bloody scene or when i wiped with tissue!!

Scared :(

I'd say i was using around 2-3 pads in 24hours.
However it was mostly the toilet that was a very bloody scene or when i wiped with tissue!!

Scared :(

i would definitely go get check hun, that is alot of blood

((hug))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back