Did I have chemical pregnancy?

Blynn352

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I had a chemical pregnancy or if it was just a coincidence that this was happening.

I was also on birth control and never missed a pill, but the condom did break one time

I also got my period when it was due but it started off like it never had before. The night before I had very light pink blood only when i wiped then nothing at all when woke up the next morning until about 10:00 that day when it started again but heavier and consistent this time.

Symptom 1- I started feeling very tired all the time

Symptom 2 - I started having mood swings so bad that other people around me were starting to notice. Someone actually pulled me to the side and asked if everything was alright.

Symptom 3 - I work in a resturant and some things that I used to love the smell of were making me sick when I would smell it. Also I used to love to eat the cookies we had and at that time just thinking about them would make me sick.

Symptom 4 - at a resturant I got so dizzy I had to leave the table and go to the bathroom. I couldn't even stand up I had to sit on the floor for a couple minutes

So I decided to buy a pregnancy test even though I had gotten my period just to ease my mind. Well two of them were BFP's then three more were BFN's over the next several days.

Was this a chemical pregnancy or a coincidence?
The first symptom could've been from anything. The second from the birth control which I had only been on for 3 months. The third from being so worried about it that I made myself think I had the symptoms. And the fourth because I was getting sick and had a fever of 102 a couple days later.

This happened a while back so I don't remember the dates or anything to match up with my symptoms I had but it's been bothering me for a while now. I just hate not knowing if I was actually pregnant or not:/ do you guys have any idea what could've happened?

I'm not sure if you would have those symptoms so soon. I've also had similar when I was on the pill and it drove me mad just like you. Nobody can really say yes you were or no, but if I'm honest it is probably pretty unlikely if that helps :)

Thanks! :) it's just so unexplainable why I got two BFPs but I guess you're right there's no way to really know for sure

It could have been a chemical, but maybe best not to dwell on it if things are ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->