Did I miss my fertile window?? :(

elliechoi

Reaction score
I took an ovulation test today and it came out positive. I forgot to take one yesterday so I don't know when it started but two days ago the OPK was clearly negative. My BBT rose .5 degrees today, yesterday it was normal and the day before it was down under half a degree. I'm still going to bd tonight but in all reality, am I too late? Today I have fertile CM. Does it seem like I already O'd? Do I still have hope? I'm going to be so bummed if I missed the window.

It depends if you BD at all before or on the day of the pos OPK. You have a better chance BD before and day of. Although you still have a chance BD after it too. You'll O 12-36 hrs after that first pos. I highly recommend BBT and checking CM. That'll help quite a bit. :)

Hello! Keep on doing what you are doing. Once you have 3 days of temps higher than the previous 6 you should get crosshairs on your chart- assuming you are charting??? Then you will know that you O'd and can start the TWW. If you did in fact O then you probably had sex in your fertile window. You may get more than one lh surge in a cycle so you may want to continue testing with OPKs until you get crosshairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->