Did I miss my surge?

kittykat7210

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
My opks were getting darker but this afternoons was lighter!! Did I miss my surge?? I'm due to O tomorrow... the top one i left out of the packet, the rest I put back in the packet so i don't think they dried properly XD!

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsixs7jssv.jpg

Second from the bottom looks like it might have been getting close, especially if you are due for O soon. The surge happens before you ovulate, so even if you miss the surge, but haven't ovulated yet, you are still in the window of getting pregnant. When was the darkest one you had? Typically I always have somewhat of a line, and then when I get my surge it lasts for a few tests in one to two days and the hardly anything. Either way, if you missed the surge but haven't o'd yet, you are still in the window!

Thank you for replying!

The darkest one was yesterday around 6pm, todays (the bottom one) was around 5pm

I don't get any sort of line after ovulation, and not much (like the top one) just after my period, but normally i do get a short high surge where the test line is a lot darker than the control

Sometimes the surge is really short, and if you only tested at 6pm yesterday and then not til 5pm today, you definitely could have missed it. Especially since it went so light today. I had the same problem with IC before so I also bought a pack from the CB Digital ones. Therefore, when I think its getting close, I use one of those for a definitive yes or no. I usually only need to use one or two digital ones, and then I can use the cheapies a couple times a day for the days leading up to the surge. In all likelihood, you may ovulate today or tomorrow, so just BD tonight to be sure you catch it, or tomorrow as well to maximize! Sometimes you can just get a bad bunch of the cheapies so the lines never get as dark as the past ones, but I've still gotten positive digitals with less than dark cheap ones. Who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->