Did i miss my window?

corrie anne

Mom of 7 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
I got a + opk(I think) on Tuesday. We dtd on Monday Tuesday skipped Wednesday and dtd Thursday. I thought I was ovulating on Thursday. But I woke up to horrible O cramping this morning at 1am. If I really ovulated this morning and the last time we had sex was Thurday night, did I miss my window to get pregnant?? OR maybe the cramping had nothing to do with Ovlation. I checked my cervix this morning when I was having the bad cramping and my cervix was long and hard but I did have some ewcm9could be left over?) Any thoughts or advice? I don't normally ttc, we just end up pregnant. But we want another and I thought it would be fun to actually try instead of waiting for it to happen. lol. No bbt going on wither, ill try that next month

No u haven't missed your chance Hun they say dtd before actual ovulation u have a better chance if getting pregnant rather on the day if ovulation. Plus sperm can live inside for 3/5 days. Good luck Hun.xxxx

But if u think your ov now I would try dtd today and tomoz miss mon and do tues.xxx

Thank you. I think we dtd about 30 hours before I had those ovulation cramping on Saturday morning. I guess Il have to wait and see. Lol

in your cycle you have two surges of ewcm. one at ovulation and one at the estrogen surge before period. give it a few days and test again if af doesnt show <3 good luck!

ps NINE kids?! you saint!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"