Did I miss ovulation???

arun

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the forum and I am TTC.

I had a miscarriage last year October (12 weeks). After that we took a gap of 6 months and started trying unsuccessfully till date.

On April 2012: My doctor had checked my uterus we had 15 days continuous scans and I was told that am ovulating perfectly. My husband also underwent sperm test and the results were good.

I usually have 30 days cycle, but my last 2 cycles were of 40 days... I got my last period on 23, September, 2012. I am new to ovulation tests, and I started ovulation test on 6, October, 2012 (13 days) and am testing it till date (15, October, 2012) and all my results were negative. I do the test everyday at 6:30 PM after reaching home from work.

Did I miss my ovulation? Should I continue the test for a couple of more days?

Advice please.

Thank you Claudinator. Will it be a good idea to start testing twice from tomorrow? I already passed 23 days from my first day of period (40 days cycle for the past 2 months). Or can I test twice from 13 day of my next cycle?

if your cycle is 40 days your supposed to ovulate 14 days before your NP so id definatly try twice a day!

I agree, It would be worth getting some cheapie opks from ebay and start testing twice a day. This is my first time tracking my cycle since I lost my baby in August. Before I got pregnant I couldnt even tell you how long my cycles where let a lone ovulate as we were not trying but not preventing.

Ive been testing everyday since cycle day 11 and just got a positive ovulation test this afternoon on cycle day 19 xx

Thank you all... It is really motivating to talk to people about this...!!

Today I had tested at 6:00 PM and it is still negative. I had white stretchy discharge today, so keeping fingers crossed. I had sex yesterday and today...!! Let me hope for the best. I will test twice from tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->