did I ovulate already?!

LDC

Reaction score
Hi all,

I posted about coming off my pill after 18 months, I had my withdrawal a month later (cd35). I think I may have ovulated earlier than I thought...can you please let me know what you think;

Cd 1-5 Af
Cd6 temp 36.2. Dtd
Cd7 temp 36.1
Cd8. Temp 36.3. Dtd
Cd9. Temp 36.3
Cd10. Temp 36.2
Cd11 temp 36.2
Cd12. Temp 36.2. Dtd
Cd13. Temp 36.1.
Cd14. Temp 36.1. Dtd. Positive opk
Cd15. Temp 36.3. Positive opk
Cd16. Temp 36.4. dtd. Positive opk
Cd17. Temp 36.4. Negative opk

Today is cd17 but I've had no ewcm (I usually do but know that you can ovulate without it) and looking at my chart think cd15 was my peak day.

Guess I'm freaking out about the three day gap in dtd from cd9-11 and not having sex on my peak day....

What do you ladies think? Any advice is appreciated :flower:

Edit... Actually maybe my peak day was cd14???

Today is cd19 and my temp was 97.6 so another increase, looks like my temp isn't going to come down. Do you think I covered all bases with dtd? I wasn't expecting to ovulate until about now as usually this is the time!

Do you have apic of your chart? It's hard to say by just looking at the numbers

I've attached a pic of my chart, hopefully it's clear!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 20
It's possible that it was cd14 because you have a little bit of a thermal shift after that, but it was your first positive OPK day. I'm in a similar situation with my stupid chart right now. Charting is so informative, but can be such a pain in the ass when it doesn't make sense.

Thanks for the reply.

You're right it is a pain in the ass at times...my chart with dd was the "perfect" chart, it made total sense and everything was so easy to read, but now this is a bit odd. My cm has been lotiony today so I'm half expecting ewcm now but who knows.

Good luck!

Just bumping to see if anyone else can help? X

Cd 14 looks like the day. I find using fertility friend so much easier than paper charting.. Plus it verifys ovulation after 3days of higher temps. It is free to sign up, you can pay to upgrade it, but I find the free one super helpful

Thank you, im just gutted I had three days where we didn't dtd. Do you think we would have still covered it? Ill try fertility friend!

Well healthy sperm can live up to 5 days, so I think your ok.

I think you will find fertility friend super helpful. You can put in all the info from your paper chart for this month so far. Let us know how you like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->