Did I Ovulate? And if so did I maybe catch the egg?

SS_Momma_of_2

Reaction score
So this month I have been charting with OPK since AF ended. My cycles have been all over the place since I went off Depo. But I've had a period every month.
I've never used these things before last month and last month wasn't consistent enough to get a poisitive OPK.
So this month on the 24th it's pretty dark but it took a bit to show up. I need to know if it looks like I did in fact get a "positive".
Just in case, I haven't stopped testing everyday. I just really don't want to miss it.
My other issue is that Hubby and I haven't been consistent. He's still settling into a new job so we haven't been doing the dance as much as I'd like.
We DTD on Saturday night. My Positive (if it is positive) was from Sunday.
If I did O on Sunday or Monday and we only DTD on Saturday is there a chance we caught the egg in time. And if not, and we do tonight then it's probably too late hey?
Sorry I'm just so wanting this baby!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5997.jpg
    IMG_5997.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 10
Ok, that looks like a positive to me. Rule of thumb on OPK is most women will ovulate that night or the next day. It can be anywhere from 6-48 hours after a positive opk.
OPK does not guarantee you ovulated though. It is very likely, but not guaranteed. Pretty much the only way to show guaranteed ovulation at home is with bbt tracking.
Now, if you did ovulate Saturday night or Sunday sometime and had sex on Saturday you have a very good chance of having caught the egg. 1-2 days before ovulation is considered the best timing. If you didn't ovulate until today though it is still possible that sex saturday would catch it but not as likely. It won't hurt to have sex again- sex should be fun. Good luck in either case.

Thanks so much!! Lol. I just hope we caught it this time.
Sex is definitely fun.. always. DTD depends on how exhausted
hubby is after being gone 12 hours. ��
Fingers and toes crossed do tight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back