Did I ovulate more than once? Hyper ovulation?

mamawolf

Reaction score
So I’m pretty certain that I ovulated on CD 16. I had EWCM and started getting ovulation pains on my left side. My cervix was soft high open and wet. A couple days later it was back to pasty and creamy CM and my cervix was firm and closed. Today which is CD 21 I had more EWCM and my cervix is back to being soft high open and wet. Also getting more ovulation twinges. Twins do run in the family and we’re pretty sure my older sister was a twin (my mom had very heavy bleeding/passing clots early in her pregnancy and thought she had MC but my sister was still there; plus my sis has signs of possibly being a chimera, where one twin absorbs the other)

My question is, do you guys think I ovulated twice? We did the deed this afternoon just to be sure.

Also I tend to have long cycles so ovulating on CD 21 isn’t out of the realm of possibility.

Update: Now I’m getting ovulation pains on my right side.

Idk if this has anything to do with it but I’ve just come off Mirena and this is the first cycle after (had it removed while in my period). I’ve had 4 pregnancies, two of which were MCs.

My cervix is still high and soft. Good sign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->