Did I ovulate yet?*a bit of tmi*

Mrs. Vet

Reaction score
I had *tmi* a big blobb of EWCM with a twinge of blood 2 days ago. OPK came up positive yesterday morning, the ones before were all negative. Today my temp is higher, about where it was last month after O. But the OPKs still come up positive?

Did I ovulate or not?

It sounds like you are in your fertile period- the surge will be detected 24-48 hrs prior to OV. did you have any temp drop- I dont think you will be able to tell until you have a had a few days of sustained rise in temp- but I would be BD'ing : ) Good Luck to you!

It sounds like you are in your fertile period- the surge will be detected 24-48 hrs prior to OV. did you have any temp drop- I dont think you will be able to tell until you have a had a few days of sustained rise in temp- but I would be BD'ing : ) Good Luck to you!

Tonight it was lighter, still darker than prior to the surge but a lot lighter than this morning.. maybe this morning was the surge going down?
I did have a drop yesterday and a raise today.. we'll see what it will be tomorrow!

We are normally WTT but had a slip up on sunday and didn't use protection. We figured it is safe as I normally don't ovulate until CD 23-27 and even joked about how this would be the month when I ovulate early.. and sure enough that is exactly what is happening! :laugh2: So since it's too late now anyway we are sort of hoping for an oops baby.
But if I didn't ovulate yet I'm afraid it will be too late for that, not sure if his sperm will live that long..

I just hope for temps to stay up! :happydance:

we shall see- a few more days and it can be confirmed- im hoping it works out for you- this is exciting and will def be stalking. Sperm can live up to 5 days and if you ov'd yesterday and slipped up lets say Sunday - Evening?? I just count that as a sunday/monday event ;) so if you did ov yesterday then there is a good chance. Did you Bd again this week?

No we were being good after that, wewere going to the night before I got a positive opk but fell asleep.. DH is a bit freaked out over it as he might have to switch jobs and is afraid to lose his job before having something new..

Temp is still up this morning, exactly the same as yesterday! yay!!

Temp is still up! So it looks like I did ovulate on wednesday! yaaaaaay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->