Did I ovulate?

vmf

Reaction score
I'm really confused. Tried using First Response OPKs this month. Was starting to get lines and had a dark one Friday but it was not darker than the control then the last two days nothing. Could I have missed the surge since I was only testing once a day? My temps don't usually get too high once I ovulate and I think my shift was Friday. What does everyone think?

Attachments

• IMG_2182.jpg
    IMG_2182.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 14
If you typically don't have a huge rise, I'd say that you did ovulate on Friday. I think your chart looks good actually and you seem to have had all bases covered. I've never used Kindara before. Perhaps it takes a few days of elevated temps for you to get your crosshairs? I know with Fertility Friend it took until I was 4-5 dpo to get my crosshairs last cycle. Good luck!

Thank you! I feel a little more relaxed 😊

When I was getting close to ovulation (days 12-15) I always tested twice a day with those tests because I was so paranoid I'd miss it.

Hope it's your month!

Hi ladies! We have been ttc'ing for 3 months now and just started to chart my bbt this month. But I am very confused as to whether I ovulated or not because my temps are all over the place and I don't know what to make of the chart.
I am using Flo app and it says I ovulated at CD 7 but I tested for ovulation and it was negative

Did I ovulate at all this month?!

My BBT chart.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back