did i screw it up this cycle

ohmybabybump.

mommy to nalani <3
Reaction score
i've been :sex: everyday, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day with my fiance every since my period ended. now i still have 3 days til ovulation so i'm wondering did i mess up my chances? i just read that :sex: everyday decreases ur chances because it decreases his :spermy: count. ugh help!

but also i just read that :sex: everyday up until 2 1/2 to 3 days before O increases ur chances of conceiving a girl...

soooo did i screw it all up or is there still a big chance, and even a chance of it being a girl?

Some say :sex: everyday is a mistake as the fresh sperm may be killed by the old sperm?? Don't quote me on that, but they say to do it every 2-3 days. And on the day of O as well. I don't think you messed it up, but maybe try a little less. Good Luck, hope you get your bfp!!

Men reproduce millions of sperms a day... so I personally do not care if I BD every day or every other day because either way if your DH has no issues with sperm then your fine.... thats my opinion.... also sperm count is always higher in the morning, weird eh?

I don't think that you messed up your chances, continue what your doing and be worry free, if you don't get your BFP this month then try a different method of BDing next month :hugs:

My doctor said to do it every other day... that way there is time for the man's sperm to build back up. Sperm, on great conditions are supposed to live for up to 3 days. So you still have a chance. :)

Hi Hun,

Dont give up just yet, I thought I messed up as my DH was away when I O'd but there was a determined little spermy who hung on in there and I got my :bfp: Sperm can live inside you for up to 5 days if the conditions are right!

good luck, will have my fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->